Haikhan Posted April 9, 2021 Posted April 9, 2021 Hi ! I hope i'm not in the wrong topic ! Â I search about it everywhere but didn't find anything about it. I want my sim needs to not increase that much when having sex. Like especially the fun. It's +3 and it's full in like 30/40 secs of sex? I know they have fun but NOT THAT MUCH lol I want my game to stay challenging and it's to OP for me, i want their needs to stay pretty similar than any fun activity, like watching tv or something ? And not freezing their needs ^^ Â Here are my settings i found, but it doesn't change that much in my opinion ? Thanks in advance for the help please !!
BatDood Posted April 9, 2021 Posted April 9, 2021 There isn't a method to set values on how much of their needs are filled or not filled. Wicked Whims operates on the premise that sex is a lot of fun because it is. 1
Haikhan Posted April 10, 2021 Author Posted April 10, 2021 Ahaha ok ok, well i'll adapt my gameplay to it then if i can't manage how much fun they'll get, thanks for answering x)
Fakenet Posted April 22, 2021 Posted April 22, 2021 That option only prevents people from starving to death while having sex. You know, in case you set the animation times to three days or something. Even with the normal animation times they have sex for like 3 ingame hours.
BatDood Posted April 22, 2021 Posted April 22, 2021 4 hours ago, Fakenet said: That option only prevents people from starving to death while having sex. You know, in case you set the animation times to three days or something. Even with the normal animation times they have sex for like 3 ingame hours. If you enable the setting so that needs don't decay, then they won't. If you have that setting disabled, needs will decay but there is no setting for changing the rate at which it decays and that's what the original poster was asking about. In this case; changing the rate of fun gained.
Fakenet Posted April 22, 2021 Posted April 22, 2021 1 hour ago, BatDood said: If you enable the setting so that needs don't decay, then they won't. If you have that setting disabled, needs will decay but there is no setting for changing the rate at which it decays and that's what the original poster was asking about. In this case; changing the rate of fun gained. I am certain you are only trying to help but I don't need you to explain this to me. I understood the issue and OP seemed to be of the impression that option would stop his sim from enjoying sex so much.
BatDood Posted April 22, 2021 Posted April 22, 2021 9 minutes ago, Fakenet said: I am certain you are only trying to help but I don't need you to explain this to me. I understood the issue and OP seemed to be of the impression that option would stop his sim from enjoying sex so much. Sorry I insulted your intelligence. Why necro a a two week old thread when the poster got the answer that he was looking for?
Fakenet Posted April 22, 2021 Posted April 22, 2021 41 minutes ago, BatDood said: Sorry I insulted your intelligence. Why necro a a two week old thread when the poster got the answer that he was looking for? What's with the spanish inquisition? This is not a thing! I just felt it needed further explanation since noone touched on that option. It was only on the second page after all. You know you could just do what I will do and leave it.
MrGrey Posted April 30, 2021 Posted April 30, 2021 Looked in the WW xml file and I didn't see where the fun value is kept.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now