Female sims always put tops on in Shower or Sunbathing and sim being fast forwarded at various points into position

Hi I  am running Wicked Whims version 163 H and Wicked Perversions LL3.0ba. Recently I have noticed that in the shower or sunbathing females put on tops after being naked elsewhere when their exhibitionism skill is high enough. My settings are unchanged and this always worked before. This can be altered manually sunbathing but not in the shower. Today I also noticed some weird fast forward effect when Sims get put into position. I cannot describe it any better. The sim then got put back to their previous position and acted normally. I wish I had captured it but this happened unexpectedly, I am not sure also how I would recreate this particular issue. The shower and sunbathing bug can be repeated though.

Please help.

1 hour ago, zak45 said:

Hi I  am running Wicked Whims version 163 H and Wicked Perversions LL3.0ba. Recently I have noticed that in the shower or sunbathing females put on tops after being naked elsewhere when their exhibitionism skill is high enough. My settings are unchanged and this always worked before. This can be altered manually sunbathing but not in the shower. Today I also noticed some weird fast forward effect when Sims get put into position. I cannot describe it any better. The sim then got put back to their previous position and acted normally. I wish I had captured it but this happened unexpectedly, I am not sure also how I would recreate this particular issue. The shower and sunbathing bug can be repeated though.

Please help.

Is your game updated to 1.72.****?

Any other mods besides those 2 mentioned?

26 minutes ago, zak45 said:

I have Basemental and MCC also - both at the latest level and my game is at 1.72.28.1030

Deleting you loacalthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder can sometimes help and should be done whenever you add, remove, or update mods or game.

Have you tried loading a new game yet.

Possibly a bad save.

Try an Origin Repair next.

Possibly bad game files.

Another one to try is removing all mods except for WW + Animations and retest.

I had this issue some time back. Sims were wearing some random clothing while showering, bathing or sunbathing. I used MC Command Center to copy a naked body in CAS (I don't have Seasons, so I used Hot Weather). I just made a completely naked Sim as "clothing" item. Then I used MC Dresser to copy the nude body from CAS and paste it onto my Sim while she was bathing, showering or sunbathing. Sunbathing is the easiest because they stay still longer. It sometimes takes a couple of tries to make it stick. You'll have to do that with all custom Sims (and Townies as well, if you want to use them as part of your Household)

I haven't had to do that with new Sims Households since the last couple of game updates, so they may have fixed it.

13 minutes ago, Sandatharius said:

I had this issue some time back. Sims were wearing some random clothing while showering, bathing or sunbathing.

Sometimes this is caused by cc clothing flagged for nude.

Best to go through all the cc clothing with S4S and check their tags as I found several tagged for nude.

WW also has a setting somewhere to fix bathing outfits and I usually have it on all the time.

I use Outfit Tools mod to copy nude outfits to bathing so I can include M H T  (makeup, hair, tattoos)

It's a bit more complicated to do NPC's & Townies but active households are easier.

1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

Sometimes this is caused by cc clothing flagged for nude.

Best to go through all the cc clothing with S4S and check their tags as I found several tagged for nude.

WW also has a setting somewhere to fix bathing outfits and I usually have it on all the time.

I use Outfit Tools mod to copy nude outfits to bathing so I can include M H T  (makeup, hair, tattoos)

It's a bit more complicated to do NPC's & Townies but active households are easier.

I found that it was vanilla outfits that my Sims were wearing when naked. They never wore any of my CC when bathing or showering when that happened. I've heard of that happening when flagged for nude.

19 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Oh, that's a strange one.

Did it happen with different sims or just one?

I'd test it further with mods removed first. 

I don't have the issue anymore. It seemed to be fixed with the last or second-to-last  game update. All new Sims I've made or downloaded over the last couple of weeks have been fine. Before, it was happening with Sims I had already created and had in Households. And any new Sims would do it. And I tried it with all mods removed on a new vanilla Sim. Still did it. But, for some reason, the issue went away after one of the recent updates.

FYI I had reset everything previously -so I tried  it againcleared the game in the usual way and it suddenly was fixed thank goodness. I had done this previously and it had not fixed it, third time was a charm - I must have had a strange save. Thanks