Swap actor positions not working with FunnyBuzness animation and some other../

So I like FunnyBiz animations and go well with defeat but a lot of them treat the creature as female(as stated on the tag) and wanted to switch the characters positions so that my female character is actually being taken instead of her giving it but I'm using the hotkey of sexlab to swap actors but it doesn't work. Is there any way to swap positions with those Funnybiz animation?

Thanks.

56 minutes ago, NoxWolf said:

So I like FunnyBiz animations and go well with defeat but a lot of them treat the creature as female(as stated on the tag) and wanted to switch the characters positions so that my female character is actually being taken instead of her giving it but I'm using the hotkey of sexlab to swap actors but it doesn't work. Is there any way to swap positions with those Funnybiz animation?

Thanks.

If we talking creature animations you can't swap the positions, you have to use animations for which ever kind of beasty action you want.

Position Swaping is a feature for Human race x human race, they both use the same skeleton, Creatures have their own, so even if you could swap the position of the humping dog and the humped human, the human wouldn't be able to use the animation the dog does and vise versa.  

9 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

If we talking creature animations you can't swap the positions, you have to use animations for which ever kind of beasty action you want.

Position Swaping is a feature for Human race x human race, they both use the same skeleton, Creatures have their own, so even if you could swap the position of the humping dog and the humped human, the human wouldn't be able to use the animation the dog does and vise versa.  

Gotcha thanks for the info, wanted to swap for the drag, trolls and some others but I guess I'll just have to skip those animations. Thanks a lot mate!