Characters do not undress during sex scenes.

Downloaded the newest version of AAF and now characters do not get naked during sex.

Also, when I try to make my female character masturbate, the masturbation animation doesn't play.

Furthermore, the scenes only last 10 seconds before automatically exiting.

Screenshot.jpg

19 hours ago, Fixadent said:

Downloaded the newest version of AAF and now characters do not get naked during sex.

Also, when I try to make my female character masturbate, the masturbation animation doesn't play.

Furthermore, the scenes only last 10 seconds before automatically exiting.

Screenshot.jpg

Probably when you was installing aaf you selected option to not undress

• 8 months later...

Installed everything in that list, including a whole lot of stuff I have no use for, installed AAF according to recommended in the installer, again installing a whole bunch of stuff I didn't want,  and everything is working perfectly except the characters remain clothed. This is not a case or RTFM. The manual doesn't mention what to do when this happens. Is there an actual answer?

9 hours ago, Nofsdad said:

Installed everything in that list, including a whole lot of stuff I have no use for, installed AAF according to recommended in the installer, again installing a whole bunch of stuff I didn't want,  and everything is working perfectly except the characters remain clothed. This is not a case or RTFM. The manual doesn't mention what to do when this happens. Is there an actual answer?

See post above