Corpse Experiments

View File

CorpseExperiments_logo.thumb.png.b49f107afb52208d760c7e219078bea7.png

Topic

Warning. This mod might make you question your own sanity.

Version: 3.0 (July 15 2022)

Corpse Experiments is a Sims 4 mod which provides an interactable corpse object as well as severed body

parts which enables you to choose a much darker kind of gameplay. If you want your sim to be a deranged

serial killer, or if you’re just obsessed with massacred human bodies… this would be the perfect mod for you.

FEATURES

• HUNTING:                             

Spend the night hunting victims and if you’re lucky enough you might be able

to get your hands on a fresh corpse to bring home and do whatever fucked up

activites your demented mind so ever desires.

Click on your sim to find the interaction.

• DISMEMBERING:

Why not hack your victim’s body to pieces? It takes up less space if you want

to keep it in the fridge and it certainly gets easier to get rid of if your looking

for a more incognito and less evidence prone approach. Or what the hell do I

know, maybe you’re just simply exhilarated by the act.

• CLEANING:

Cutting up flesh sure can get messy. If those defiled body parts and that dark

puddle on the floor bother you. If all you seek is cleanliness and pureness.

That won’t be a problem with some old fashioned elbow grease.

• CANNIBALISM:

Certain Sims just aren’t right in the head. Act their lack of sanity out by

carefully consuming your freshly butchered human meat.

• PLAYING:

Speaking of senseless behavior. Any toddler, child or adult is able to play

with severed body parts as if they were any old regular toy.

• DIGGING:

Go search in dirt piles and you may dig up a human limb. How on earth did

that end up there?

Animations

This mod is currently missing custom animations. The new interactions that I couldn't find an already existing suitable animation for have simply been given a default “salvage” animation. If you are an animator interested in collaborating with me on this modification by providing animations for these interactions, contact me!

Support me

Interested in supporting the development of this mod? Check out my Patreon.

Thanks to

Sims 4 Studio

Blender

WickedWhims for genitalia models

Luumia for body hair

Additional content

Body Hair by Luumia

Dirty Plaster - Masonry Wall by Inabadromance

Toilet Paper - Set 1: Floor Litter by Cycloneuse

Toilet Paper - Set 2: Wall decor by Cycloneuse

Floor dirt by Velouriah

Blood stickers and rugs by Necrodog

"M is for Murder” Set by SimsByLo

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Eirwyn23 said:

i would love this mod, but everytime i try to download it on .rar or zip7, it'll download half way and get stuck. any suggestions on how to fix this?

I'm really sorry but I do not have enough experience to figure out why that would be happening. I tried downloading it myself and it worked fine. Is there a possibility that the file is too big for your computer memory?

• 1 month later...

Would you be willing to make a male torso too? Seems a bit silly that all the parts are only female, especially in the interactive world finding sense, as logically they'd be anything in those cases. :P

Love the idea, regardless.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Corpse Experiments Update

I wanna start by addressing how thankful I am to all of you for the many compliments and positive feedback! I'd also like to update you on how the developing is going. I'm currently working on loads of fun new features, but since I have such huge ambitions and am simultaneously learning as I go, things end up taking quite a long time. For the people wondering about the male body parts I can assure you that they will be added at some point. I have also had plans on making the objects more interactable through custom animations, such as sex and other intricate interactions contributing to story telling. Since this obviously requires lots of work animating, it will rather be a project for further in the future.

//Alney Smilefrog

Edited by AlneySmilefrog
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Inizio promettente non c'e' dubbio! Amo i polizieschi e qualche pezzo di cadavere avanza sempre nelle tasche..magari i piu' piccoli....orecchie...dita... una lingua... puoi far qualcosa per aggiungere un gameplay piu' sul poliziesco? ( tipo, non sarebbe male se operatori della scientifica scavassero i reperti come si fa' in archeologia, limitando lo scavo... Ti seguo! Grazie!!

For a while I have unfortunately not been able to work on the mod. My studies has eaten most of my time, which has not only been stressful but also made my existence significantly duller. The truth is that this has had a negative impact on my mental health. Both because I don’t want this project to die and for my own mental benefit I have decided to dedicate some time in the near future to modding. But since I believe education to be extremely important as well I will from time to time have to pause updates on the mod to focus on studying. Thank you for your support and excitement about this mod. It truly thrills me. :)

My questions 

Now I have a few questions for you people. First of all, the severed head currently has a face. This bothers me a bit because it’s always the same face of course, which isn’t very realistic. Would you be open to the idea of removing the characteristics of the head one way or another? Perhaps by having it completely or partially covered. Or is the current look of the head something that you wouldn’t wanna see go?

Another question that’s been bugging me is if any of you have had problems with the objects being high poly? Meaning that they’ve made the game lag because they’re too high in detail. If this is the case I could definitely make an effort to lower the polygon count or even make a separate less detailed version for people with weaker computers.

Last but not least. Would any of you be interested in supporting me if I created an account on patreon? As stated I currently don’t have one but it’s something I’ve contemplated getting since I won’t have any other income during the periods of time I’ll be explicitly working on the mod. I’m not expecting you to do anything but enjoy my creations, but something like this would certainly help the development.

//Alney Smilefrog

On 6/16/2021 at 4:42 AM, DeathByGlamour69 said:

Any way my sim can fuck these? He's a morgue worker that isn't quite right in the head and this would be perfect for him. 

would be fun to be able have fun with those corpse parts, also to have full dead body, and have fun with it as well, why not lol

On 1/4/2022 at 9:53 AM, AlneySmilefrog said:

For a while I have unfortunately not been able to work on the mod. My studies has eaten most of my time, which has not only been stressful but also made my existence significantly duller. The truth is that this has had a negative impact on my mental health. Both because I don’t want this project to die and for my own mental benefit I have decided to dedicate some time in the near future to modding. But since I believe education to be extremely important as well I will from time to time have to pause updates on the mod to focus on studying. Thank you for your support and excitement about this mod. It truly thrills me. :)

My questions 

Now I have a few questions for you people. First of all, the severed head currently has a face. This bothers me a bit because it’s always the same face of course, which isn’t very realistic. Would you be open to the idea of removing the characteristics of the head one way or another? Perhaps by having it completely or partially covered. Or is the current look of the head something that you wouldn’t wanna see go?

Another question that’s been bugging me is if any of you have had problems with the objects being high poly? Meaning that they’ve made the game lag because they’re too high in detail. If this is the case I could definitely make an effort to lower the polygon count or even make a separate less detailed version for people with weaker computers.

Last but not least. Would any of you be interested in supporting me if I created an account on patreon? As stated I currently don’t have one but it’s something I’ve contemplated getting since I won’t have any other income during the periods of time I’ll be explicitly working on the mod. I’m not expecting you to do anything but enjoy my creations, but something like this would certainly help the development.

//Alney Smilefrog

passion goes a long way and a quality, interesting mod like this deserves the option to be patreon'd

as for the faces its not like the random gnomes have different faces (yes im aware some have spooky eyes) but it might be immersion shattering to wrap the face since the first question someone might ask is "why is the face covered" its not like its a mummy

that said a generic jane doe type face (as is currently used) probably should come with a generic jane doe hairstyle, of which i personally dont run into many bald women in my life