Pregnancy problems with wickedwhims

I've issues with WW, I used to use the menstrual cycle setting to the pregnancy but in some moment my female sims stopped to menstruate and when they made fertily test the test always showed 0% chance to get pregnant, then I started to use the simple method, using a percentage to get pregnant, and worked but now I got another problem, even my settings is configured to 25% chance to get pregnant, when my female sims have sex, they ALWAYS 100% get pregnant.

It is a bug of the new version or it's a conflict with other mod? I really liked to use the realistic menstrual cycle method but my sims never got pregnant, then I started to use the simple method but the problem now is that they can't get pregnant...

7 minutes ago, PedroSims19 said:

I've issues with WW, I used to use the menstrual cycle setting to the pregnancy but in some moment my female sims stopped to menstruate and when they made fertily test the test always showed 0% chance to get pregnant, then I started to use the simple method, using a percentage to get pregnant, and worked but now I got another problem, even my settings is configured to 25% chance to get pregnant, when my female sims have sex, they ALWAYS 100% get pregnant.

It is a bug of the new version or it's a conflict with other mod? I really liked to use the realistic menstrual cycle method but my sims never got pregnant, then I started to use the simple method but the problem now is that they can't get pregnant...

Pregnancy Chance has to be set for both active player and NPC's 

Birth Control has to be set for None or Unsafe.

Works the same for menstrual or simple only simple is guaranteed if you raise Pregnancy Chances on both player and NPC's to 100%

7 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Pregnancy Chance has to be set for both active player and NPC's 

Birth Control has to be set for None or Unsafe.

Works the same for menstrual or simple only simple is guaranteed if you raise Pregnancy Chances on both player and NPC's to 100%

Yes I did it, when my sims were always getting pregnant I checked and both was 100% (I don't know why) but I put it back to 25% but my sims still getting pregnant every sex they have

19 minutes ago, PedroSims19 said:

Yes I did it, when my sims were always getting pregnant I checked and both was 100% (I don't know why) but I put it back to 25% but my sims still getting pregnant every sex they have

In your first post you stated your sim never gets pregnant at 25% using the simple method.

I'm confused...

3 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

In your first post you stated your sim never gets pregnant at 25% using the simple method.

I'm confused...

No, my sims don't get pregnant with the cycle menstruation method (the fertily test just shows 0%) but in the simple method which I set 25% is always making my sims getting pregnant. I don't know if I didn't explained right or was just my bad english case lol

Scorpio-
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think what Pedro is trying to say is that they used to use the menstrual cycle option for their sim/s for getting pregnant. They never once got pregnant and a fertility test showed their chances of getting pregnant at 0%.
So, frustrated and maybe a bit bit bummed that their preferred method wasn't working out, they put it the pregnancy option to simple. However, every time their sim/s would have sex, they would get pregnant. Without trying much. So, Pedro checked and for some reason the pregnancy chance for both sims was at 100%. So Pedro changed the chance to 25%. However, their sim/s are STILL getting pregnant every time they have sex. Without trying much. Getting pregnant as if it were at 100% and not just 25%.

Anyway, I just came here to read (and check out a possible issue). I saw the confusion and that's the only reason I commented. I don't know how to help otherwise. ?

44 minutes ago, PedroSims19 said:

No, my sims don't get pregnant with the cycle menstruation method (the fertily test just shows 0%) but in the simple method which I set 25% is always making my sims getting pregnant. I don't know if I didn't explained right or was just my bad english case lol

25% is still rather high if using simple mode only.

That's a 1 in 4 chance and the way random number generation works on computers isn't very random at all.

I have Pregnancy mode disabled and only switch to Simple mode if I want to make a baby.

Simple mode on all the time your chances should be set to 1 or 2%.

Menstrual Method Fertility Cycle is another random thing so sims can only get pregnant at certain times.

This lessens the chances overall for the rest of the time.

Setting chances higher when using this method full time might work better like 50%.

Sometimes after making changes you need to save your game and exit.

Delete the localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder and restart the game.