Nipples, Spandex and Tattoos

Hi  ?

I decide to create tight lingerie?, by using spandex layer, and run into problem.
Game renders nipple (nippleshader0x) textures ON TOP of spandex. Same goes with nipple tattoos.
I can only change nipples transparency or disable them completely.

How can I FIX that?

Right now textures load in that order:
Nipples on top
Tattoos
Spandex
Bodystocking
Skin texture at the bottom

I want to change it to:
Spandex on top
Bodystocking
Tattoos
Nipples
Skin texture

Is it possible to change? Which files I should edit?

Game load default nipple as it should, under spandex. But they have low resolution.

It's Higher resolution nipple (Images\Q=Tex032M\Shared\Body\Nipples) that load incorrectly

P.S. I Using Body4x Mod and Basic Hook5

0.jpg

2.jpg

3 hours ago, Arse22 said:

I dont know if there is a simple fix. I can think of one workaround and that would be to make it invisible and bake the texture into the skin.

Well, then, what's the point? I want to change nipples independently, not just have one for all models  

1 hour ago, Arse22 said:

It just looks to me like an ActiveMod texture loading in on top, it's still ActiveMod even if it's from archive, though if you are using 4x it would be from the addon so ActiveMod.

It's not about ActiveMod

As i understand, after some digging, default Nipple texture (nipple01-31.png) attaches to body UV map, same as spandex.

But Added textures nippleshader01-50.png use separate layer, for higher resolution and always goes on top 

It's all complicated, and require deep knowledge of game engine. Probably can't be fixed  

So i just gonna rework default textures