On 10/19/2021 at 1:02 AM, Grey Cloud said:

So far I have discovered that this mod and CBO bloat my error.log  - I'm talking gigabytes after a couple of hour with CBO and a bit longer with the smaller CA. CBO also causes massive lag. Not noticed the lag with CA probably because it is smaller.

I'm running CK3 v1.3 so maybe that is a factor?

I think it may well have been. Everything tickety-boo with v1.4.4

Edited by Grey Cloud

Does this mod change the fertility settings in any way? Or is it still default and then aditions to it. I'm playing as an immirtal vampire thanks to another mod, but that other mod allows you to set your portrait to a much younger character, so technically my character should still be able to father many children despite being 85 years old. Right?

• 1 month later...

This really slows down the in game days passing. Instead of a year passing in like 10 secs, each second only a day or 2 pass, goes a bit faster if you have no open windows, like character or decisions. Otherwise works just fine, animation wise. It seems to start speeding up ever so slightly the  more you play. I guess game has a lot less info to seed the more you play.

• 1 month later...

ck3_T9EQQ81sUB.gif.fd09a61de6a9e5404ad6f19c9223efe0.gif

I did some adjustments to how traits are added because I was bored, figured out how that damnable scroll box works as well. Uploaded my final window_character.gui from Coetus Anima 1.1 https://pastebin.com/E3GiMAEX
Better traits UI with scrollbox only https://pastebin.com/2fn7sp9r
Scrollbox is achievement of whomever made it (I honestly don't know who), I just adjusted it until it was pretty!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Mange.

Big time noobie here. I know the mod isn't fully 1.5 compatible but I wanted to make some minor changes to avoid pregnancy. I tried using the Avoid Pregnancy interaction but it doesn't seem to work. Tried setting the pull-out value to 0 and even -1000 but characters are still getting pregnant at the end of each sex-event. Tried setting the limit to check for pull_out variable of each pregnancy cycle (in sex_effect and carn_had_sex_with_effect)  but that didn't help. I went and set more limits to check for pull_out variables but at this point I'm just blindly throwing things at the wall to see what sticks.  Verified mods are not conflicting and this is the one calling the sex events via libido event (verified by clicking ? during interaction window). If you or someone can help me out here, I'd appreciate it!

Edit: After playing around a bit more, I finally found a work around though not 100% sure if its correct. Probably has something to do with a compatibility issue with had_sex_effect. I did realize that I needed to let Coetus seed values for things to work properly. Super important there. Also reverted said files above back to default.

For anyone else running into pregnancy issue with avoid pregnancy via coetus events, replace the code in Coetus file pregnancy_value.txt with:

pullout_pregnancy_chance = -100
pregnancy_value_coetus = 3.0

pregnancy_chance = {
        value = {
            if = {
                limit = {
                    has_variable = sex_type_pullout}
                value = pullout_pregnancy_chance
                }
            else = {
                value = pregnancy_value_coetus}
                }
            }

full_pregnancy_chance = {
        value = {
            if = {
                limit = {
                    has_variable = sex_type_pullout}
                value = pullout_pregnancy_chance
                }
            else = {
                value = pregnancy_value_coetus}
                }
            }

I overwrote pregnancy_chance because I realize Carnalitas uses it on all of its call events. This should ensure that when a carnalita related event gets called, it checks to see if a character has avoid pregnancy active. HF!

Edited by Guru Juice
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

With up to the previous version of CBO, this mod worked fine for me. But if I run it with CBO 1.63 no children are born for anyone.

Any chance this mod might receive an update soonish? I really enjoy the features this mod has.

Edited by NoNickNeeded
18 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

With up to the previous version of CBO, this mod worked fine for me. But if I run it with CBO 1.63 no children are born for anyone.

Any chance this mod might receive an update soonish? I really enjoy the features this mod has.

Idk, I've started making more progress on it. But what I've envisioned for this mod is a pretty big endeavor, I need to find a place where I can get something that is finished enough to be playable.

On 5/23/2022 at 12:07 PM, NoNickNeeded said:

I noticed the same. I might look into it.

2 hours ago, dgmill43 said:

I noticed the same. I might look into it.

I am running CK3 v1.5.1.1 and "Coetus Anima" is only rated up to 1.4.*

This might be some of the problem of "no children born"

I messaged Mange on another possibility, but I'll keep looking.

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, KingOfCairo said:

I'm 99.99% sure this is from Random Sex Scene Generator.

Thanks.

I'll check it out.

Edit: You are correct so I can cross that one off my list. ? Didn't realise I'd downloaded RSSG.

Thanks again.

Edited by Grey Cloud
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/29/2022 at 1:48 AM, 2ManyMods said:

I enjoy this mod as well.  I check regularly for it to be updated and still use it to be honest.  It appears to still work though I am sure it is not perfect.

If you are really interested there's a testing version. The link is on the my channel on the Carnalitas discord. I mostly don't upload it here because its so rough and there are so many half finished features the comments section here would be a nightmare lol.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 7/1/2022 at 7:58 AM, Mange2020 said:

If you are really interested there's a testing version. The link is on the my channel on the Carnalitas discord. I mostly don't upload it here because its so rough and there are so many half finished features the comments section here would be a nightmare lol.

When I click on the newest link for Ceotus Anima there (from the 28.5.2022) Mega says the file no longer exists.

Is there any other release, that the search function on discord overlooked?

Because right now, when I activate Coetus Anima, no children are born in my game.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Natalie517 said:

Hey, I really love the concept of this mod, but is there a way to use it without Physical Attributes? PA makes my game stutter like insane. :(

Na, unfortunately the high RAM usage is an inevitable part of PA and CA. And they are SUPER integrated. PA was created mostly so that I could create something like CA, it's entirely built off of it at a fundamental level.

I'm not 100% sure whether this mod is the culprit but my characters destress themselves at the beginning of the month therefore trivializing this mechanic. I believe it has something to do with hidden monthly sex event that MIGHT be what your mod introduces. Does anyone have the same issue?