Intermittent Display Scaling Problem

Every now and then, maybe 40% of the time, I start up the game and it scales the game viewport so it's too big for my monitor. I mean massively too big. I get what looks like the bottom left 9x16 pixels stretched to fit my monitor - big brown squares of similar shades.

Anyone have something similar? Or know of a fix? It can be worked around by restarting the game a time or two, but it gets very annoying when you're trying to test a mod and have to keep restarting the game.

5 hours ago, DocClox said:

Every now and then, maybe 40% of the time, I start up the game and it scales the game viewport so it's too big for my monitor. I mean massively too big. I get what looks like the bottom left 9x16 pixels stretched to fit my monitor - big brown squares of similar shades.

Anyone have something similar? Or know of a fix? It can be worked around by restarting the game a time or two, but it gets very annoying when you're trying to test a mod and have to keep restarting the game.

Alt+tab dont help?

56 minutes ago, Indarello said:

Alt+tab dont help?

I don't think so. If anything it's the cause since the problem seems to happen most if I start the game and then alt tab to do something else when it's loading.

That said, I'll try it the next time the problem manifests.