Looking for TS3 hair like this...

I have this from Island Paradise. I spent over an hour trying to find a download with just the hairs, but everything I found was a re-texture, requiring the originals...

tumblr_mpe7tdLM9W1rvt998o3_1280.png&f=1&

https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/The_Sims_3:_Island_Paradise

Go to 0:48 in the video

Spoiler

I also unlock all hidden hairs when I play and have 4 or 5 which work well for 'wet hair' when sims swim if one wants to choose a different hair for swimwear - yet all of those are shoulder length or shorter.

Maybe it'll work for you if you can find a singular download without having to get the entire EP.

@landess and @Patriguz, two I hoped would reply! Yes, a difficult style to find. Distinctive. I have been looking for more than a month. Hit a snag in the Six dress project so I may not be as ready to finish the project as I thought. ( 

@landess and @Patriguz, all good hair suggestions. Have Island Paradise from Captain Sparrow, but can't get it to work. ((( One of those "oh well" things. Tried a few others I found, but couldn't make them work. So, tried playing with one I already have. Mirrored the mesh so the bangs are on the correct side, made it a little longer and a few other small changes. Not quite as I want it yet, but I think it's an okay start...

1.jpg.61e99036581746ce036f45f08341d6fd.jpg

Had to make a Gaius Baltar! Well, these aren't the classic Cylons, but...

Spoiler

3.jpg.c3749ca0135b0eef7aeda855a75da428.jpg

As you see, I have continued work on the FemmeBot "skin jobs". The "X" heads use a different shader than I used before and I now use that shader for "skin" parts on bodies. I'm getting a far more seamless look at the neck now. That was why so many had been held from upload. I will probably re-upload the Alice M-CEKC model with the better skin shader soon. Also, toned down shine. So far, I have 2 "X" heads, one with glowing eyes and pupils, and one with normal eyes. ))) I'll also have my eye patches ready for the new Alice upload. Didn't see any reason to bother getting them done right away since Nonsequitur did his. The reworks work with the glasses sliders. Oh... can't really see in these pics, but I got the upper eyelashes better too! )))