Brand New to Fallout 4 Modding

As the title says; I've really only played this game a small amount before, but I recently decided I wanted to play again and try playing a new way. I want to play a street meat raider/slave and was looking for mod recommendations. If this isn't quite in the right forum directory I apologize, just looking for some assistance if possible. Thanks in advance to anyone who might have some help. (Side note: also want to make her a drug/chem addict if possible)

1 hour ago, snacksinmoonlight said:

As the title says; I've really only played this game a small amount before, but I recently decided I wanted to play again and try playing a new way. I want to play a street meat raider/slave and was looking for mod recommendations. If this isn't quite in the right forum directory I apologize, just looking for some assistance if possible. Thanks in advance to anyone who might have some help. (Side note: also want to make her a drug/chem addict if possible)

A fellow pagan?

:love:

So, I guess the logical question is Safe for Work or Not?

:cool:

1 hour ago, snacksinmoonlight said:

Hi Snacks! If you are indeed a newbie like me you should first of all carefully read this post:

Here you will find a step by step to make animations and some of the core mods work, after testing all this you can start experimenting with other mods that are not listed in the tutorial.

1 hour ago, VonHelton said:

A fellow pagan?

:love:

So, I guess the logical question is Safe for Work or Not?

:cool:

NSFW obviously lol.

59 minutes ago, Picolino said:

Hi Snacks! If you are indeed a newbie like me you should first of all carefully read this post:

Here you will find a step by step to make animations and some of the core mods work, after testing all this you can start experimenting with other mods that are not listed in the tutorial.

Alright, I'll be sure to look into this, thank you. I had a good amount of experience modding Skyrim, but moving onto a new game even by the same developer can be very different.

Once you have AAF and your animations working correctly, try the Hardship and Raider Pet mods.  Hardship allows your character to be a slave/prostitute/beggar that can even solicit Raiders and Gunners.  Raider Pet allows your character to be a slave to raiders.  Sex Em Up also allows your character to solicit sex for caps and you can change the amount of caps.  My character was a 50 cap whore for a while in my last playthrough.

Drug addiction is part of the base game but the addiction penalties are very minor.  As far as I know, no one has produced a good addiction mod.  If you like modding, that may be a task to take on.

55 minutes ago, GrimGrim31 said:

Once you have AAF and your animations working correctly, try the Hardship and Raider Pet mods.  Hardship allows your character to be a slave/prostitute/beggar that can even solicit Raiders and Gunners.  Raider Pet allows your character to be a slave to raiders.  Sex Em Up also allows your character to solicit sex for caps and you can change the amount of caps.  My character was a 50 cap whore for a while in my last playthrough.

Drug addiction is part of the base game but the addiction penalties are very minor.  As far as I know, no one has produced a good addiction mod.  If you like modding, that may be a task to take on.

Thank you, I'll certainly check those out, I saw Hardship and was thinking about it, but didn't search enough to see the others I suppose. Yeah, I was hoping there might be a really good addiction mod on here, but I can certainly try just working with the base game's system.