Mine hasn't worked since Feb. All the March updates refuse to even show up in my game.. I uninstalled all the old files and installed the new but the script or something doesn't pop up in the last box on the list of mods when you first open the game...Can I get some help? I haven't been able to play my sims the same in months. :( I just installed the March 29th update and it only shows the wicked whims tuning and driver, but nothing else...

1 hour ago, NoopAloop said:

Mine hasn't worked since Feb. All the March updates refuse to even show up in my game.. I uninstalled all the old files and installed the new but the script or something doesn't pop up in the last box on the list of mods when you first open the game...Can I get some help? I haven't been able to play my sims the same in months. :( I just installed the March 29th update and it only shows the wicked whims tuning and driver, but nothing else...

Game updates disable mods.

Go into game settings/other and enable mods and scripts again, then apply settings and exit game.

If enabled settings don't stick look in your TS4 folder for GameVersion.txt and delete it.

Then delete the localthumbcache.pkg

Wicked Whims needs to be installed only one folder deep in Mods.

Example:

My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods/WickedWhimsMod (only 2 files named TURBODRIVER*** in here)

Make a new folder in Mods named Wicked Animations to put all your downloaded animation in.

(You need some animations for WW to work)

Any new mods you add should be installed in their own folder in My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods

Mods/Clothing

Mods/Makeup

Mods/Hairstyles

etc.