[Solved] TBBP+HEEL female corpse's boob, butt breaking

daedrasp

Ok I think I have it. Here's your skeleton_female.hkx. I used everything from this file and it worked fine. As for the horse riding problem it has to do with the placement of the actor in the horse animation files. Remove deathanimationa.hkx from your animation folder. All those animation files would need to be changed to fix that problem; I may do that later since it is a problem for nearly every custom skeleton anyway. My picture looks funny because I didn't install the textures you were using.

This is for daedrasp only; if you overwrite your files with this it will change your body and skeleton.

I thanked you lots time and again thx! :) It would like more public use not error skeleton needs. It's not only my problem many complex mod players problem.

Best is skeleton support more good. But it looks like well. :) And other problem remaining users can download i leave this thread. :D God bless you!! :)

Yeah. The breasts aren't supposed to move until they have the proper constraints and rigid bodies. I've tried adding support (two rigid bodies at the chest and the constraints) but there is something missing that isn't allowing it to work yet. When I get it working I'll setup something as a modder resource and adult download.

Anyone is willing to alter the ECE skeleton so we can still have the sliders working from ECE with TBBP?

Never used nifskope before but I might give a try if nobody is up to

Gave a try using what tktk posted on the ECE page

Required: NifSkope

1. Open the skeleton that you want to edit in NifSkope.
  2. Unchecked the Auto Sanitize before Save.
  3. Follow the hierarchy of BlockList.
  4. skeleton female.nif -> NPC -> NPC Root -> NPC COM -> NPC Spine -> NPC Spine1 -> NPC Spine2 -> NPC Neck -> NPC Head
  5. Click Select Node-> Attach Parent Node-> NiNode right while selecting NPC Head.
  6. Click the icon of the Value of Name Txt where in the Block Details.
  7. Enter "CME HeadPos" in the input field.
  8. Hold Ctrl + down key, until set maximum number of node on the Block List. (maximum number of node: about 268)
  9. Repeat steps 3-7 for CME Spine1, CME Spine 2. (NPC -> NPC Root -> NPC COM -> NPC Spine -> NPC Spine1 -> NPC Spine2)
  10. Save file at the end.

Couldnt do it, worked for the head but not for the Spine.... 

Ok I know why this is happening now. Your skeleton_female.nif and maybe your skeletonbeast_female.nif have a blend controller attached to them. If you remove those and have deathanimationa.hkx it should stop that stretching problem. Are these XP32's skeletons? bhk makes it act like a rigid body.

Hey these skeletons should work for you. Can I ask where you got these skeletons? There's alot of stuff in there that's been changed.

Sorry about not good news. It cant solve problem and another problem.

First, Orc, Redquard catain break.

TESV 2013-04-23 10-03-21-59.jpg

Second. Riding Horse than body is not rigging.

TESV 2013-04-23 10-05-32-96.jpg

Thx for your kindness and more think is need. :D

I have this problem recently, too. 
I am glad that I can ride a dragon now, otherwise my character always stood stiffly on his neck.
The Lift in Tel Mythrin can I use now.Before I used FNIS, I must enter tcl in the console.

I am using SKSE, FNIS, TBBP and the UNP-Body.

The boobs from the dead woman are now okay.

post-25190-0-83205300-1367348156_thumb.jpg

So, sry for the dumb question, will I have to install all 3 of those?   " Edit: In my way twisted solve. biggrin.png Ignore my other file.

7z.png  boobbreaktwistedsolve.7z   48.74K   227 downloads

And canderes authering skeleton is this

7z.png  Ece Skeleton.7z   62.65K   182 downloads

And deathanimation.

zip.gif  deathanimationa_hkx new.zip   18.77K   148 downloads "

What body and skeleton do you currently use?

The TBBP animation of Dragonfly with butt bounce - The TBBP animation of Dragonfly with butt bounce Animation 17.04.2013 23:48:16   V.1 V.1 Dragonfly LeCid and Shaomarc

XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS - patch for TBBP butt animation with OLD rig Models and textures 14.03.2013 05:21:23   1.4 1.4 xp32

and made a own bodyshape with bodyslide

The TBBP animation of Dragonfly with butt bounce - The TBBP animation of Dragonfly with butt bounce Animation 17.04.2013 23:48:16   V.1 V.1 Dragonfly LeCid and Shaomarc

XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS - patch for TBBP butt animation with OLD rig Models and textures 14.03.2013 05:21:23   1.4 1.4 xp32

and made a own bodyshape with bodyslide

Courtesy of canderes:

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=22627

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=22699

Using TBBP person can see this female body breaking. Add: I'm using hdtHighheel too.

TESV 2013-04-22 15-03-33-58.jpg

In this hdtHightheel 12 included skeleton cause this boob breaking again so i pasted BSLagBoneController to boob and butt node. Like this.

skeleton.jpg

This is before, now is this.

skelnow.jpg

After this work elfraces working well.

TESV 2013-04-22 14-56-49-65.jpg

But humanraces don't work well. Like first SS.

So i saw message, Delete skeleton.hkx than human race female boob(corpse. :)) not breaking. So i overwriting skeleton.hkx by skeletonfemale.hkx.

Than now it working well.

TESV 2013-04-22 19-42-39-61.jpg

BUT!!! This is correct solve of boob breaking problem? I want hear more good way. :D (Sorry about my broken english. :blush: )

Here is my work.

Edit: In my way twisted solve. :D Ignore my other file.

boobbreaktwistedsolve.7z

And canderes authering skeleton is this

Ece Skeleton.7z

And deathanimation.

deathanimationa_hkx new.zip

You sir are king! Thank you so much for solving this annoying issue. I can now enjoy my bouncing boobs and butts crush mesh free!

Yeah you have to remove the bslagbonecontrollers if you still have those. I have a replacement for deathanimationa.hkx in the animation folder. Try it to see if it keeps the other weird things from happening. 

Can you post your skeleton_female.nif and skeletonbeast_female.nif?

Animation file need ESP activate so fnis cant find that. :)

TESV 2013-04-23 09-31-11-71.jpg

Here is my nif files.

skel.7z

Can you post the heels mod?

Archived