CeeZ_M Doaxvv Face mods (Added Rachel Face swap).

2 hours ago, CeeZ_M said:

Slight Neck seam.

Great mod mate, i love it, congrats. I hope you can solve the neck seam and the bright issues soon. I really want to use this mod as default :)

I tried to recolor body skin of helena that I'm using (edited eromaro skin), and its not looking bad. Maybe you can try and fine tune to match your face mod if you like it.

Helena_g_c.dds

2113423523_DOAX_VV2021-03-3117-28-17.thumb.png.f9fdfe71f19f83c167710eb2b6173fdf.png

10 minutes ago, HattoWW said:

Great mod mate, i love it, congrats. I hope you can solve the neck seam and the bright issues soon. I really want to use this mod as default :)

I tried to recolor body skin of helena that I'm using (edited eromaro skin), and its not looking bad. Maybe you can try and fine tune to match your face mod if you like it.

Helena_g_c.dds 16 MB · 0 downloads

2113423523_DOAX_VV2021-03-3117-28-17.thumb.png.f9fdfe71f19f83c167710eb2b6173fdf.png

The mod uses it's own skin and is independent from the one Helena uses, so you can replace/edit the one included with this mod as you wish

12 minutes ago, CeeZ_M said:

The mod uses it's own skin and is independent from the one Helena uses, so you can replace/edit the one included with this mod as you wish

I know it mate :) and i'm already using my skin.

I shared my skin with you so if you want to try my body skin file with your mod, you can use it.

1 hour ago, FullPower88 said:

343960197_DOAX_VV2021-03-3118-57-31.thumb.png.01c871eca3dacfd19302613b3f4eb663.png

On Steam it works, but if I water it, it fades

As said,  i didn't test on steam yet, i'll add a steam version later. As for DMM, if some of the hair is a different color look for this hash in your d3dx.ini:

[ShaderOverrideHelenaHair]
; Bytecode hash: 7f58ee80
hash = 164b304be8a7d7b8
run = CommandListHair

If it's not there add this section.

3 hours ago, HattoWW said:

I know it mate :) and i'm already using my skin.

I shared my skin with you so if you want to try my body skin file with your mod, you can use it.

I m planning on improving the mod and that includes a new skin, i was hoping to convince one of the modders who make skins here to make a propper skin for Mai. Also add make up options. So feel free to post skin/makeup edits here and i'll may include them in a future releases ?. 

3 hours ago, CeeZ_M said:

As said,  i didn't test on steam yet, i'll add a steam version later. As for DMM, if some of the hair is a different color look for this hash in your d3dx.ini:

hash = 164b304be8a7d7b8
run = CommandListHair

If it's not there add this section.

Now works correctly in DMM, thanks.

Sorry after checking out the replies here and further testing, it wasn't working on Steam because I had another hair mod for helena and make up mod enabled :) Works now, still has the wet hair issue as noted by someone else though. Also a suggestion, make her hair a bit brighter/brown cause it looks black at the moment, but Mai has brown hair :)

Really great job though, so nice!

Hi, love this mod but I am having hair issues even after adding the hash command line to my d3dx.ini file like you mentioned:

hash = 164b304be8a7d7b8
run = CommandListHair

I am using DMM

Hairproblems.png

Hairproblems2.png

10 minutes ago, BruceU said:

Hi, love this mod but I am having hair issues even after adding the hash command line to my d3dx.ini file like you mentioned:

I only made the recolor for the 2nd (long loose) hairstyle, the others are not supported yet.