Nude suits for sexlab

Hi everyone.

I'm new with SexLab and got a problem. I want to use nude suit instead of body replacer (lore-friendly etc.), but enabling it in mod options makes character's body transparent (no mesh). Maybe I miss something?

Here's my load order.

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
RSkyrimChildren.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
High Poly Head.esm
Apachii_DivineEleganceStore.esm
SexLab.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
TKDodge.esp
FNIS.esp
RaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
Immersive Jewelry.esp
Immersive Encounters.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition.esp
Eli_Breezehome.esp
BirdsOfSkyrim_SSE.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
SAFO.esp
SPTConsistentOlderPeopleSE.esp
OpulentOutfits_2017-SSE AIO.esp
ZIA_Complete Pack.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
Bloody's Nettlebane Patch.esp
Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp
ImmersiveJewelryXSummermyst.esp
VioLens SE.esp
The Wizard Warrior.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
FNISspells.esp
Mundus.esp
Aetherius.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Athletics Training.esp
SmartTraining.esp
RSChildren.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenuSE.esp
SmartCast_1_0.esp
Dr_Bandolier.esp
Cloaks.esp
Diversity - A Character Overhaul.esp
RiversideLodge.esp
Monster Mod SE.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
Immersive Patrols II.esp
VisualAnimatedEnchants.esp
Apachii_DivineEleganceStore_Patch.esp
ElysiumEstate.esp
Winter Cove.esp
PaladinArtifactsAndArmor.esp
ForgottenMagic_Redone.esp
Shiva's Vanilla Clothing Replacer.esp
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
Cloaks - USSEP Patch.esp
IW_Diversity_Patch.esp
Diversity-USSEPonly-Patch.esp
USSEP-Immersive Weapons Patch.esp
Wildcat-Immersive Weapons Patch.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp
Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
SAFO - Ordinator.esp
Forgotten Magic - Ordinator Compatibility Patch - Restoration Tweak.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
sandboxcylinderheight.esp

Just now, H0lygh0st said:

Maybe I miss something?

It's a deprecated feature. Use body replacers. You can customize the shape of the body (Bodyslide for females) and get very close to the vanilla shape if you're into that. For males there is SOS which has a vanilla shape body with only the penis and underwear removed. 

CBBE has a vanilla shape if I remember correctly. I would use that and you don't have to fiddle with Bodyslide if you don't want to. SoS is almost if not exactly the same shape as the vanilla male body so you won't see a difference with it.

If that is your final modlist.. You may want to think about it since you are missing quite a bit of quality of life mods like animation loader, packs and a more immersive trigger for scenes.

(Just putting it here since.. well i post this guide maybe the third time today so why not make it 4 XD

Just for infos on a couple of things, if  you are using LE  naturally you won't use this versions of the mods.)

27 minutes ago, Just Don't said:

It's a deprecated feature. Use body replacers. You can customize the shape of the body (Bodyslide for females) and get very close to the vanilla shape if you're into that. For males there is SOS which has a vanilla shape body with only the penis and underwear removed. 

So there's no actual way to use two different versions of bodies? Cause I don't want for every bandit corpse to be naked.

22 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

CBBE has a vanilla shape if I remember correctly. I would use that and you don't have to fiddle with Bodyslide if you don't want to. SoS is almost if not exactly the same shape as the vanilla male body so you won't see a difference with it.

If that is your final modlist.. You may want to think about it since you are missing quite a bit of quality of life mods like animation loader, packs and a more immersive trigger for scenes.

(Just putting it here since.. well i post this guide maybe the third time today so why not make it 4 XD

Just for infos on a couple of things, if  you are using LE  naturally you won't use this versions of the mods.)

I misguided you. I'm looking for a way to get separate body models for sex scenes.
Anyway, I gonna check my modlist for missing essential features. Thanks.

2 minutes ago, H0lygh0st said:

So there's no actual way to use two different versions of bodies? Cause I don't want for every bandit corpse to be naked.

I misguided you. I'm looking for a way to get separate body models for sex scenes.
Anyway, I gonna check my modlist for missing essential features. Thanks.

then you will have to work with bodyslide. That would be the easiest way for that i know.

Take CBBE for example you get some Presets with it you can fiddle with. Take one and model the weight sliders after your taste. For example i have weight 0 with smaller breasts, more petite waist and less body fat on arm and legs. Weight 100 has naturally bigger breasts, buts ect. and more body fat / muscles on arms and legs so depending on the weight of the npc you see differences. it will not get you much variety  but some. I paired this method with some npc´s who are standalone and use differed body presets. it looks a bit odd when they get naked, the preset i use has smaller breasts then theirs so the outfits don't match the shape, but i don't see them too often so it doesn't bother me.

I think there was a body randomizer ages ago but i can't give much info on that sadly. I don't know if it worked as intended, i am too careful with that kind of mods.

11 minutes ago, H0lygh0st said:

Yeah, sure. You need different mods for that. For example Equippable Underwear for NPCs. This mod let's you use a nude body for everyone but then adds equippable underwear so when you loot NPCs they won't be directly naked. Check the details, compatibility, requirements and so on if you intend to use it. For shape variety you can do as Gukahn comments and find a preset with low/high weight differences (although I think you're more worried about NPCs being naked once you loot them).