Requesting help and suggestions for SexLab (skyrim SE)

Ok, So you might have guessed, I am BRAND NEW to modding in general.

I recently downloaded sexlab via vortex and all the stuff that goes with it and i got it working just fine. (I also have creatures FNIS installed)

anyone out there think they can help me figure how to switch from being the female/bottom during sexy times??? when i first tried it out i got a huge black strap on rammed up my ass and i cant figure out how to change it. I don't really appreciate being skyrim's best bottom bitch (though i don't condone those who do) same thing with creatures, i guess im just delectably irresistible.

Jokes aside, a lot of the information i can gather regarding sexlab seems to be out dated.  Suggestions for nude models? (everyone is in their underwear) both humans and creatures. Extra little bits and bobbles that'll improve the experience that's CURRENT? 

This is the youtube video I followed to get it working https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXE-h4Aljng

please any help and suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated, i spent a lot time getting this to work.

I suggest you start with this guide

Up to date, very informative and even if you don't want every mod that it mentioned (which is highly reasonable since i use only a couple myself)
It answers most questions you may have for SE and gives you many ideas of how your game could look and work at the end.

As an answer for your buttom problem, it may be a problem with your settings in sexlabs mcm. Might want to look at the restriction boxes and if your char is the initiator or not. As Initiator of sex scenes you will most likely be the Top (in regards of your settings of course. and maybe your gender.)

Creature on Human is a question of animations not settings. Most Animations are you getting humpt by a creature. If you want it in reverse you have to have animations that are mad for that.  Switching Top and Buttom in these animations is not possible, if it where the charackters would just stand there or hump air. To be a bit more clear, a human can't do the animations a Dog does because Animations are coupled with your Skeleton and every non human race has a different Skeleton then the Playable Races do. (hit me if i am wrong. )