wcif this hair for the sims 3

I find using specific things in an image can help one scan the thousands of options quickly, so for myself while engaging in this 'scavenger hunt' have used the following parts for quick reference. Concerning LadySmoks search results, I'm always amazed at how many I already have when doing searches like this.....

1227177636_StealthicFatalstyleidentifiers..png.1478e9d6bb1961ff78ec5a74e49c2603.png Top has a nice rounded open forehead shape. Right has telltale strands. Left has a kind of sweeping fold. Bottom, more telltale strands. Focusing on these helps dismiss others quickly.

>>>>> No luck so far: What I have determined while searching for the past couple hours is - Stealthic is a Sims 4 content creator(?), as every Sims 3 hair referencing that name is a 4to3 conversion. This should help others wishing to try and find this or others hairs by this artist.

While searching I fell into the rabbithole and was lucky to get out.

https://whateverteriyaki.tumblr.com/      Be aware while looking at each post on this incredibly long list, that each one is also a link to other pages which generally have more Sims 3 CC. Anyways I was able to find more hairs which will work for my 'I Dream Of Jeannie' save I want to get back to, but have been slowly collecting 50's/60's conservative style CC to fill out.

even this kind of stuff  :) 

image.jpg

Still not giving up on this requested hair, just need a break for awhile. The 'Stealthic' brand seem promising from what I've seen - I just need to find some options 'not so similar' to what I already have. 4to3... I feel so dirty.

2 hours ago, landess said:

Anyways I was able to find more hairs which will work for my 'I Dream Of Jeannie' save I want to get back to, but have been slowly collecting 50's/60's conservative style CC to fill out.

When I come home from the Easter holiday break, I will have to discuss with you your findings in terms of looks from the 50s or 60s, even the early 70s. I am always looking for things from that time, especially hairstyles. Recently this "Harmon" by Leahlillith appeared very interesting to make a Jacky Kennedy or Emma Peel style. I still hope to find a decent Farrah Fawcett hairstyle :(

https://www.simfileshare.net/download/2411321/

https://www.simfileshare.net/download/2413453/

LeahLillith_Harmon_Plumdrops 4t3.package.jpg

PlumdropsLeahLillithHarmonTF.jpg

8 hours ago, landess said:

Stealthic is a Sims 4 content creator(?)

I believe yes. This is why I give broad leads. That specific hair may not have been done as TS3, as several similar hair styles have been done... The one I linked by Chazy being quite close to the "fatal" style.

I actually converted one of Stealthics hairs for a FemmeBot project.

4 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

I believe yes. This is why I give broad leads. That specific hair may not have been done as TS3, as several similar hair styles have been done... The one I linked by Chazy being quite close to the "fatal" style.

I actually converted one of Stealthics hairs for a FemmeBot project.

yeah the fatal hair style was originally for secondlife but i think someone made a conversion for the sims 3

10 hours ago, tico96 said:

yeah the fatal hair style was originally for secondlife but i think someone made a conversion for the sims 3

2nd Life creations are pretty amazing, but then THAT is direct money making - outright purchases, no 'beat around the bush' patreon foolishness. Plus they have the real advantage of playing to people's vanity - these aren't sims in a private game - they are avatar representations for the 'user' themselves in an online environment. I had noticed a couple of High Heeled shoe images that I found were 2nd Life (fucking search engines) years back. Imagine my surprise when I found someone had converted a set for the Sims 3. While not perfect (ankle seams) and also having the issues of not properly UV mapped for the skin texture (skin only carries color tone - no detail) the amount of mesh detail is scary. I also like any IMVU hair conversions I find - so one can see top level talent tends to go where the money is ( and maybe better quality creation tools ) Who knows - half these creators might also be actual Devs or others whom work professionally for game and other computer related studios.

Screenshot-749.jpg.f90837180daaa88b83df7d619e3df2fd.jpg