400 Bad Request: Request Header or Cookie Too Large

Hopefully I'll be able to get back here for help. I've not been able to access my LoversLab account for a couple of weeks because of the above. I go in and clear the cookies and it will let me in once, but the moment I do anything, I'm out again. I've been using Chrome for quite a while and not having this issue until lately. I'm on Edge right now, which I would rather not be as it does seem to create problems. Is there anything I can do to make it continue to work with Chrome? Does anyone have any idea why this might suddenly be happening?

Thx

Try clearing your cookies with the setting "for all time".  The normal setting for clearing cookies is just a week.  If you can't it for all time it cleans all of them out.

If that fails, you can try uninstalling Chrome and installing it fresh.

• 8 months later...
2 hours ago, Garthis said:

I am getting this too and I have to clear my cookies almost every page and I do have it set for all time. This is the only website I have ever gotten this error from. What is causing this and how can we stop it.

I use Firefox and never had an issue in like 10 years.