Can anyone acess skyrimnexus now cause i cant

aljustineg

i cant acess skyrim nexus all i get is Failed to get Host IP Address for the WebServer, WebServer not exsisted, or cannot be accessed now  can anyone acess skyrim nexus or the site is down or i got banned but i didnt do anything that would break their rules

Could be your ISP; things are getting wonky with their site.

Be happy, though: so far, you're not on the banned gallery.

As long as you say things nicely, don't post nudity or pick a fight, you'll be just fine there -- use your Nex account to download stuff only.

copy-pasta news, if it happens to anyone else:

News
  • 19 April 2013 11:07:33
    Downtime today
    posted by Dark0neSite News
    Hi folks,

Just wanted to drop a quick notice that we're aware that some people have been experiencing down-time on the sites today with error messages saying the sites don't exist. Just wanted to let you know it's not you, it's us. We've been moving servers around recently and reshuffling our name servers and it seems to have gone a bit pear-shaped.

There's nothing you can do (unless you're comfortable with hosts files, which I won't get in to now) except wait and let time heal the wounds. The sites aren't down. Nothing's been lost. And once your ISP reconnects with our name servers and updates itself you'll be back in action.

Sorry about the problems and hope to see you here soon.

Archived