Hair/wigs addons

The original v7.5 Wigs for VX

The original v7.5 came with 65 wigs. Stock VX comes with none. I love wigs b/c you can combine them with existing hairs to create 1,000's of new hairstyles.

This addon restores 63 of the original 65 wigs from 7.5 (I haven't checked to see which are the missing two.) Simply place the .zip file (inside the .rar file) in your "Addons" folder. (.rar file contains additional info not needed in the Addon.)

Note: One of my favorite wigs was "Wig 14", but the hair was bright blue (with a flower) and difficult to recolor using the sliders. So I replaced the texture with my own. If you prefer the original blue wig with flower, it is included along with instructions on how to put it back.

Download from MEGA (45MB) Updated Oct 18, 2021 to fix unwanted transparency when "Wig 14" was viewed from behind.

wig18 comparison.png

Jamie.jpg

Edited by OysterMug
Updated link. Newer download
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...