COtR Lara Croft for fun

COtR Lara Croft for fun
based on Shadow of the Tomb Raider game

requirement:
COtR - HQ Characters creation addon for RM
RaceCompatibility for Skyrim Special Edition
RaceMenu
KS Hairdos - HDT SMP (Physics) (not really required but i save the preset with one of them)

Install with your mod manager or put the uncompressed files into data/skse/plugins/chargen/presets.
In game, open Racemenu, choose "Norddz" race and load the preset (the name of the preset end with "COR")
edit: normally you can choose an another race like imperialdz or bretondz if you want, it also works!

Recommanded:
Facelight Plus SE
Expressive Facial Animation -Female Edition-
Random Emotions SE

DO YOU WANT HER AS A FOLLOWER? JUST DOWNLOAD THE MOD CALLED "PROJECT PROTEUS" BY PHENDERIX HERE: 
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/46620 

Credits:
m4mk203
expired6978
Xp32/Groovtama
HydrogensaysHDT
ousnius
DenisWinter
TMPhoenix

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/11/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

On 3/13/2021 at 4:59 AM, gooser said:

Hi,

so: 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/27405

Is a pretty big download > 1GB

What am I getting into by trying to use your preset. I'm not familiar with both  COtR - HQ Characters creation addon for RM and RaceCompatibility for Skyrim Special Edition

(I already use RaceMenu, and KS Hairdos SMP)

The small problem to this all is the use of short forms in one line so that the modders may get not into confusion(s). I personally extract all mods into their parts before I install something manually, because I want to see what is happening exactly.

And another problem to finally see this in the own game is the sort of problem, which comes with an additional race. Anyway is there a way to bring this all up to the femal-characters of the gameplay directly. Personally do I think that a new race should have a well good reason, it should be coming with a new skeleton and with a full new body-mesh as well-only my personal opinion. This is no critics to the art of face-creation, but it s not the first time I see (specially face-mods) mods creating new races, which is normally not necessary. 

Some users may be discouraged to have to install all the "dependencies" for this mod.

22 hours ago, t.ara said:

The small problem to this all is the use of short forms in one line so that the modders may get not into confusion(s). I personally extract all mods into their parts before I install something manually, because I want to see what is happening exactly.

And another problem to finally see this in the own game is the sort of problem, which comes with an additional race. Anyway is there a way to bring this all up to the femal-characters of the gameplay directly. Personally do I think that a new race should have a well good reason, it should be coming with a new skeleton and with a full new body-mesh as well-only my personal opinion. This is no critics to the art of face-creation, but it s not the first time I see (specially face-mods) mods creating new races, which is normally not necessary. 

Some users may be discouraged to have to install all the "dependencies" for this mod.

When i saw this mod, i was happy to see a mod that bring me a high poly face, which allowed me to do faces that look like the actual games. So I started to create certains faces and I was very happy with the result, and as it came out before the "high poly head" mod and as I found it did the job,  So I stayed on this mod but it is true that it requires a lot of prerequisites for just face presets. I also asked myself the question of why to make a custom race but I ended up installing it and now I do not regret because the characters that I create are up to what I like to do: realistic faces.
I understand that the prerequisites for this mod do not make you want to install it unfortunately :/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/26/2021 at 3:21 AM, gooser said:

Not sure what I am doing wrong. I installed the pre-requisites. When I load the preset there aren't any obvious missing items in the left RM panel.

20210325221832_1.jpg

20210325221836_1.jpg

Have you Project Proteus mod or high poly head installed?

If you have proteus mod, just disable it, go to the game and load the preset and save your game. Then enable proteus mod, it should be good.
anyway, the required mods also have their prerequisites and you have to install them.

9 hours ago, daxoss said:

Have you Project Proteus mod or high poly head installed?

If you have proteus mod, just disable it, go to the game and load the preset and save your game. Then enable proteus mod, it should be good.
anyway, the required mods also have their prerequisites and you have to install them.

I don't have either of those two installed.... Is Hi Poly Head required?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2021 at 3:22 PM, daxoss said:

You need to choose Nord DZ or Imperial DZ race or any race with DZ, it's the custom race designed for COtR.

Thanks I missed that in your OP. Duh

Now she looks gorgeous.

image.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...