best funny bug ever (pics/stories)

alpalia

hi ! just create this little topic for who want post some pic (with little story) about the most best funny bug they have ever see in skyrim ^^ (((without use any cheat or technik for create this bug volontary)))

we know skyrim allow us to have some funny/crazy situation when bug happen.

i start with an bug i have see just some minutes ago , i just go out of the bannered mare and ..WTF?...i see an dragon jiggle in the whiterun gate ...O_O i go see what happen (the dragon move) , when i m close to him, i hear the dragon die and i absorb the soul of this dragon , everybody around come see what happen....thats unexpected bug and the most funny i have see in my game ^^

i cant explain what have happen but its very an strange bug ^^

chance i can take pics faster with steam screenshot ^^

pics:

2013041700004.jpg2013041700005.jpg2013041700006.jpg2013041700008.jpg2013041700009.jpg2013041700003.jpg

your turn now ^^ show us your best funny bug happen ^^

I do not have screenshots of it...but when I wanted to become Nightingale,after I rushed to get the armor,I slightly pushed Karliah and instead of going in the normal direction,she went the other way and (eventually) disappeared....needless to say,that character in that playthrough never became a nightingale :(

Archived