[mod] Character Body Overhaul

when i open barbershop, it shows only like 1/3 of the thing, and when i gui scale to 50% and open it, it crashes. I've tried better barbershop, cbo extension for better barbershop and no barbershop mods, still crashes..  

38 minutes ago, abcdfgg said:

when i open barbershop, it shows only like 1/3 of the thing, and when i gui scale to 50% and open it, it crashes. I've tried better barbershop, cbo extension for better barbershop and no barbershop mods, still crashes..  

Make sure to load barber shop after CBO, ideally as low in the load order as possible, so it can overwrite the other mods.

New version, that is more polished:

https://mega.nz/file/p8sXyIBa#y364NEkaJx5XPCXdBwFaoFU_knkauJaJLBnSzZsbJCM

I think the last updated date on the animations were just paradox trolling me, as i dont see any difference between the new and old ones, so i'll just ignore them.

Tried organizing the .asset files for the male/female body/head file better, so its easier to patch against other mods or base game.

Load order:

Carnalitas 2.5

(other Carnalitas mods that don't add or modify sex scenes)

CBO 1.8.4

CBO 1.12.1 Unofficial fix 1.8

(Carnalitas mods that add or modify sex scenes)

(CBO patches for mods that add clothing, or other mods depending on CBO)

Better Barbershop (optional)

3 hours ago, johnnydiaz56 said:

Help Why I have this black undergarments

Check if the characters are over 18, otherwise the textures have those undergarments in them (this is from base game, not CBO).

Also, if you have some mods that set immortal age, or something similar, those also need to be over 18 for those to go away.

17 minutes ago, asadoldman said:

hello, is there a way to disable having carnal court until you get a kingdom title? i'm able to hold court as a count and i want to disable that until my characters are ready.

You can try change/remove this file:

"char_body_overhaul\common\defines\CBO_Carn_court_defines.txt"

On 3/31/2024 at 9:11 AM, csirke128 said:

New version, that is more polished:

https://mega.nz/file/p8sXyIBa#y364NEkaJx5XPCXdBwFaoFU_knkauJaJLBnSzZsbJCM

I think the last updated date on the animations were just paradox trolling me, as i dont see any difference between the new and old ones, so i'll just ignore them.

Tried organizing the .asset files for the male/female body/head file better, so its easier to patch against other mods or base game.

Load order:

Carnalitas 2.5

(other Carnalitas mods that don't add or modify sex scenes)

CBO 1.8.4

CBO 1.12.1 Unofficial fix 1.8

(Carnalitas mods that add or modify sex scenes)

(CBO patches for mods that add clothing, or other mods depending on CBO)

Better Barbershop (optional)

Sometimes I really hate it finally done with Lazy Icarus CBO Dynamics clothings and was moving on towards AGOT ... now have to go back again.

At this rate I will start playing when Roads to Power released :P 

But thanks for the work. 

Really nice work I haven't imported everything yet..  but the bs_body_prop error is totally gone. 

Oh can you fix the Steppe Religious cloth, it has been bugged for a long time (so Mange fault not yours)

Now it goes a bit haywire... with twisted arms etc :P

But that one is definetly not your fault. it has been bugged since the introduction of high heels shoes and boots. 

12 hours ago, csirke128 said:

Check if the characters are over 18, otherwise the textures have those undergarments in them (this is from base game, not CBO).

Also, if you have some mods that set immortal age, or something similar, those also need to be over 18 for those to go away.

Thanks a lot dude the Immortal trait keep my Character 16 

7 hours ago, zargod said:

Still crashing with just Carnalitas 2.5, CBO 1.8.4  & CBO 1.12.1 Unofficial fix 1.8  running. Error log attached.

error.log 1.3 kB · 1 download

Your error logs is really too short,

Localization key hash collision. Key 'HEADER_CRUSADER_KINGS_3' and '' have the same hash: -1152606037. 

Means you move the game outside steam folder, which is fine but in the end you will keep crashing if you don't start main game once in a while from the steam folder. 

PDX new security feature. 

[14:51:56][dlc_descriptor.cpp:70]: Invalid supported_version in file: mod/ugc_2220326926.mod line: 7

This means that Mod in the mod folder is no longer supported or has scripts that does something wierd. probaly better barber shop beta. 

the remaining errors are normal since creation. aside from the undressed (which is a simple fix, but doesn't crash the game)

But it really doesn't say why you are crashing, 

So you got any error log from the Crash Report ? 

Hi, I have a little issue. CBO is worked for me perfectly itself.  'CBO 1.12.1 Unofficial fix' is my problem. When I use 'CBO 1.12.1 Unofficial fix' It seems adds some dlc clothes from Garments of the Holy Roman Empire & Legend of the Dead. So I went to barbershop and puts on those new cloth with 'Revealing Clothes' option. And then breast exposed over cloth. This issues only caused with those two dlc clothes. My mod lists are quite simple. Carnalitas, CBO,CBO Vanilla, and this unofficial fix. I know this thread is not for CBO "Unofficial" fix. But I don't know where to ask help.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Edited by hisweetworld
50 minutes ago, hisweetworld said:

Hi, I have a little issue. CBO is worked for me perfectly itself.  'CBO 1.12.1 Unofficial fix' is my problem. When I use 'CBO 1.12.1 Unofficial fix' It seems adds some dlc clothes from Garments of the Holy Roman Empire & Legend of the Dead. So I went to barbershop and puts on those new cloth with 'Revealing Clothes' option. And then breast exposed over cloth. This issues only caused with those two dlc clothes. My mod lists are quite simple. Carnalitas, CBO,CBO Vanilla, and this unofficial fix. I know this thread is not for CBO "Unofficial" fix. But I don't know where to ask help.

Those clothes aren't done yet, cause Mange is the one doing the revealing clothings.

Csrike only make them compatible, she doesn't cut them down to revealing clothings. 

So they are the same as Default or normal clothing. you don't need to set it on revealing if you want to use those clothings. 

there should be more clothings in revealing option that have that bug.

Not only those two.. cause Mange only updated till African Portrait pack DLC ... 

30 minutes ago, Drake_Hound said:

Those clothes aren't done yet, cause Mange is the one doing the revealing clothings.

Csrike only make them compatible, she doesn't cut them down to revealing clothings. 

So they are the same as Default or normal clothing. you don't need to set it on revealing if you want to use those clothings. 

there should be more clothings in revealing option that have that bug.

Not only those two.. cause Mange only updated till African Portrait pack DLC ... 

Oh, I understand.😃 This mod is already superb but I had to ask. Thank you for your help. Now I can move on.

I'm getting load of body part gene not found errors in my error log. I think it's from this mod. I've disabled the physical attributes mod since I don't think it works with 1.12 and this is the only other mod that effects the body that I have. Is this the thing were all the body parts will only be initialized after a year?

Is anyone else getting a yearly purge of courtiers right now? It seems when january comes a ton of courtiers just die. The problem is its killing off dynasty members and other close courtiers as well.

As far as I know Mange used to have this added to CBO.

19 minutes ago, Durante said:

Is anyone else getting a yearly purge of courtiers right now? It seems when january comes a ton of courtiers just die. The problem is its killing off dynasty members and other close courtiers as well.

As far as I know Mange used to have this added to CBO.

Hi, i don't think that is part of CBO, maybe Coetus Anima? I think that one has population controls.

1 hour ago, csirke128 said:

Hi, i don't think that is part of CBO, maybe Coetus Anima? I think that one has population controls.

Yes you were absolutely right, I had a suspicion too. Unfortunately disabling coetus anima unrecognizably alters the appearance of my ruler and all other NPC's, effectively my save and playthrough is gone... Do you know a way which coetus anima files to delete to stop this purge? I would be grateful

Edited by Durante