sex animations

ive been looking around for different games that have sex animation mods but surprisingly i couldn't find any. does anyone know of any games that have those mods? and if so could you link the sites to those mods

thank you so much!!!

20 minutes ago, dubdees said:

ive been looking around for different games that have sex animation mods but surprisingly i couldn't find any. does anyone know of any games that have those mods? and if so could you link the sites to those mods

thank you so much!!!

Only ones I know that have well done and fleshed out actual sex anims that look/feel even remotely worth the effort to use are Oblivion / Skyrim, Fallout 3+, and The Sims (can find such mods as far back as the original, but really not much point to that unless you have heavy nostalgia value).

This forum has whole sub-boards devoted to Sims 3 & 4, Fallout 3 / New Vegas, Fallout 4, Oblivion and Skyrim.  There's certainly been others over the years, but none I personally know of where they were done very well and added to the experience rather than just looking awful or being really forced in with a giant hammer.

Then, admittedly, I'm picky about mods.  If they don't look/play/feel good in the game, I'd rather none at all personally.  Others here may have a deeper list of some I don't know about of course.  :)

3 minutes ago, dubdees said:

thank you for the speedy reply! and i figured as much but i just wanted to know if there were any other games that are worth checking out since i have excess steam money

Quite welcome.  I try to help where I can.  ^_^

Again, someone else may have some ideas, but as I said, I'm pretty choosy about mods, and anything that deals with new animations like that are among the most difficult things to mod in, let alone to do even remotely well, so personally I've come across *very* few.  =/

how about honey select 2 ? its heavily mod supported, has its own discord... one of the best character creation tool kits and animations, u can get it for free everywhere, i am not sure if its still on steam available. on the downside, it has nothing to offer besides char creations, sex animation, some poses and different locations and lots of mods - its a sex game. the funny thing is that there seems to be a hurdle regarding custom/modded animations...which made me quit this "game", they can be created with the games creation toolkit but i could not find any ported animations for the main game(only the devs dlc come with new animations). anyway, if u like to create animations or characters, this game is for you.

also: if u follow the progress on kings crusader 3 on this forum, i think they had a small breakthrough regarding animated stuff... that project seems to be in the very early stages tho.

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, dubdees said:

is it detailed enough to even warrant sex mods or even sex anim mods?

The best way to describe the situation is "early WIP", there's one person working on it actively in contrast to the dozens or more for the other games like sims or skyrim

VAM is one that have plenty of sex animation and you can create your own if you know how to do it.  Mirage is getting there, but it's still in pre-build stage atm.   Koikatsu Party have sex animation as well.  Same for Custom Order Maid 3D 2.  The last two have heavy mod support and they all can be found in discord.