Breast flat and weird gravity

Hello!

I'm using 3cbbA .
I did build the outfits/body as 3bb Amazing body with zero sliders, cause i use randomizer morph.

Only for my pc i have this weird breast problem, with my both characters. (even on new game)

I used that:

It work perfectly for males, for females it seems to affect only breasts because it's 3bba ..but that's not my main problem. ^^
Like i said about the breasts if you have any idea why they become flat...
Also i loose the collision effect after a while in the game. Actually my main character have no collision anymore. Here the new character have some collision (body, breast), but until when...

Anyway if you know what's wrong with the breasts shape please share your knowledge :)

ScreenShot1.png

Hello, what is 3cbbA?

Are you referring to CBBE-3BBB, the current standard for advanced feature CBBE-family bodies?

collapsed breasts usually occur for one of ~3 (edit: maybe four) reasons

a) incorrect version of the skeleton

b) lack of CBPC/HDT-SMP prerequisite mod installations

c) presuming that all armor/clothing can be used with  CBBE-3BBB body and maintain the shape defined by your bodyslide work on the naked player body. CBBE clothing/armor can be used to some degree, but is somewhat hit or miss in my experience, or for accurate reproduction throughout, by using only CBBE-3BBB specified clothing/armors... AND which have bodyslide definitions AND which have been fitted to the CBBE-3BBB player body. 

d) FNIS screwups.

Thanks for the reply!
Yes i think something is not totally good. But, no idea what.

May i give you more clarity?
Look my load order, and the way i "convert" cbbe file from mod (with originals armors if required). It fit correctly the shape, with physics (and collision, actually working on my new character, done working for my main character, how, why, no idea.)

I have all the files needed (for the physics, for converting armors..)

The weird thing is the flat breast affect only my pc. That's strange. :s

bodyslide.png

Loadorderbody.png
I may add it's not critical, i mean, game works kinda fine, but it could be perfect.
I have to edit the breast tweaking it with "push up'" and negative flat breast in slider, in racemenu.
But sometimes even with bigger breast it goes so flat that breast almost dig themselves in the body lol.

I hope that a little issue that you can understand cause me i'm lost^^

You have not built your base body in Bodyslide? That's the first step. Use a CBBE-3BBB preset and and associated CBBE-3BBB body (like the CBBE 3BBB body amazing entry I see above).  IMO, any racemenu refinement should be left until after you've built your base bod in Bodyslide. (make sure to check the build morphs checkbox so the body can be adjusted in racemenu later).

All armor/clthing should be fitted to the body you made in bodyslide. (and make sure to keep that build morphs check box checked)

You mentioned that the flat breasts are only for your character? Do you have any mods installed that make your character body/animation different from NPCs? I've seen at least one mod that does that, if I'm not mistaken.

Additionally, as Anjenthedog said above me, you need a preset and to run FNIS after you install these mods. I sometimes used to forget to actually run FNIS as a program, not just a mod in the game.

Hope this helps, good luck!

*cough*

Well, about building the base body... I was unsure.
So, i did it.
And, whoaw, magic (or not), collision on main char came back and the boobs are fine, as the second character.
Well gg thanks you guys, i knew it was a little stupid mistake!

Thanks a lot :)

2 hours ago, PadShotOne said:

You mentioned that the flat breasts are only for your character? Do you have any mods installed that make your character body/animation different from NPCs? I've seen at least one mod that does that, if I'm not mistaken.

Additionally, as Anjenthedog said above me, you need a preset and to run FNIS after you install these mods. I sometimes used to forget to actually run FNIS as a program, not just a mod in the game.

Hope this helps, good luck!

fwiw, if you use Vortex (yes, I know some hate it, if you're one, I need no reminder ;) ) you can set things up so it runs in the background. I haven't manually used FNIS for well over a year. In fact, I have zero interaction with it and haven't any need to since the Skyrim v 1.5.80. > 1.5.97 update. It just happens silently, like loot operations.