trying to locate a certain armor replacer

Bashis

i used to use a certain armor replacer for fallout 3, but i dont seem to have it saved, nor can i find it anywhere. the problem i have is i liked to mix replacers since there's almost no difference in the 2 fallout games armors, so i dont have a name of the replacer, or even which game it originated from, all i have is a picture of the robco jumpsuit mesh it had. i'm basically wondering if anyone knows the replacer out there that uses the jumpsuit in the pic in it, as i cant seem to track it down this time around to save my life.

post-100477-0-81104500-1366181212_thumb.jpg

I may be able to assist with that. I still use this as my jumpsuit replacers in NV. The one I use though is a non-bouncing T3 from FO3.

Love attached below.

Now please keep in mind this is a FO3 mod. So for all that is holy don't just plug in the esp and expect it to work. Chancellor, I know you are already aware of this, but I have to put it out there for the sake of the newbies.

The only thing I did was dig out the jumpsuit files, rename and paste as needed.

I'd kill for an up to date BNB version, but at least I have it...and now so do you.

edit: considering the outfit you are looking for is full frontal nude.. I think it counts as an adult mod. May want to get this thread into the right sub-forums.

so the sucker was hidden in the micro bikini mod? i had that runnin in fo3, but didnt plug it in to ttw, so that would explain it.

kinda dirty to throw that into that mod when the nexus page has no screenshots of it nor even mentions it in the slightest, what if someone actually didnt want it and dint know how to fix it.

Archived