Body overhaul slider project part2

1 hour ago, Petr54 said:

No, no, we want today, no, no, we want now:D

1 hour ago, Petr54 said:

Awaiting eyes etc , werewolf mesh options etc .

And why does werewolves have eyeliner lol 

On 6/21/2022 at 7:27 PM, Petr54 said:

It's just a joke, the words from one song.:)

On 6/21/2022 at 8:51 PM, tomcat101 said:

Awaiting eyes etc , werewolf mesh options etc .

And why does werewolves have eyeliner lol 

There are problems, of course. But the main problem, the author of the topic hokusai26 last visited LL on May 23.

24 minutes ago, Petr54 said:

It's just a joke, the words from one song.:)

There are problems, of course. But the main problem, the author of the topic hokusai26 last visited LL on May 23.

Agreed ea definitely messed things up with alot mods , i see you aml site , I checking daily on sites for mods , surprised no default werewolf eyes out , I've messaged cmar see if their default tops need updated await reply , just hope cc creators on hear will update all their mods .

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2022 at 9:05 PM, ncdck said:

For some reason none of the shoulder sliders work for me other than the back sliders.

Can someone please help me with that?

They were on the back of the neck for me with an up/down motion. Does not seem to work with anything other than males.

Edited by tommynocker001
Extra info
On 8/25/2022 at 1:20 PM, tommynocker001 said:

They were on the back of the neck for me with an up/down motion. Does not seem to work with anything other than males.

i meant the shoulder sliders that affect the chest, but thank you! more specifically the moob slider

Hi there! I just found these sliders and they're amazing, so many more options! I can't wait to play around with different body types. I was wondering if there was anywhere I could find these separated? Or instructions how to do it myself? The neck sliders specifically. I love the options for men, but I already have a slider I prefer for women. 

15 hours ago, ncdck said:

i meant the shoulder sliders that affect the chest, but thank you! more specifically the moob slider

Ah yes, front neck with the up/down action... I think. These sliders could use an black/white bar overlay that could be switched on off so slider locations could be seen, perhaps. Some are very hard to find! x)

Edited by tommynocker001
More info/ideas
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2022 at 10:00 AM, tommynocker001 said:

Ah yes, front neck with the up/down action... I think. These sliders could use an black/white bar overlay that could be switched on off so slider locations could be seen, perhaps. Some are very hard to find! x)

yeah, that unfortunately still didnt work. that just does the musculor slider. i think the sliders just need an update

On 9/6/2022 at 12:28 PM, ncdck said:

yeah, that unfortunately still didnt work. that just does the musculor slider. i think the sliders just need an update

Yeah it isn't working - the "Arm Area - Marcel," from the pdf guide, as well as the, "Narcisims Back Slider," from the post here do not seem to work. "Darkoss' wide back," also doesn't work. I've used Tray Importer and I don't see any conflicting CC so i'm confused. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/29/2022 at 12:36 AM, dfkfkdddfk3383 said:

For the all in one 9 sliders files V2 are they each the same sliders since there's 3 body overhaul projects and they each have that file?

Its just a post in 3 part , because uploading limit for gif ect , they share and are the exact same files  , you need the 9 files to have all the sliders