Body overhaul slider project part2

Thank you 

what do you mean by seams ?

ezgif-4-15e19367e3d5.gif.e4c58f37e67f25b31f6377779eb8c72a.gif

here Bull maxed EA preset no  other slider

Then I tried with Musclor and NarciCism's trap maxed no flaw noticed .

Maybe the preset you use , the CC , others slider conflict ?

Edit ; I found the problem , it appear when you max out the EA muscle slider past 60% it starting to add flaw

So I have to tone down this slider I guess

2nd edit ,; its not my slider its EA muscle slider , after 60 % it create flaws on the upper neck , even with a EA body with no slider .

So yeah I can't edit EA default muscle /fat slider .

On 4/26/2021 at 12:58 AM, hokusai26 said:

Thank you 

what do you mean by seams ?

ezgif-4-15e19367e3d5.gif.e4c58f37e67f25b31f6377779eb8c72a.gif

here Bull maxed EA preset no  other slider

Then I tried with Musclor and NarciCism's trap maxed no flaw noticed .

Maybe the preset you use , the CC , others slider conflict ?

Edit ; I found the problem , it appear when you max out the EA muscle slider past 60% it starting to add flaw

So I have to tone down this slider I guess

2nd edit ,; its not my slider its EA muscle slider , after 60 % it create flaws on the upper neck , even with a EA body with no slider .

So yeah I can't edit EA default muscle /fat slider .

Sorry didn't see your answer.

I only have those seams when I use your slider. I show you the seams in screenshots :

25-04-2021_22-31-22.png.5d0f46517a292524d4b22e68a590dd28.png

25-04-2021_22-31-28.png.682ca7aa5a5d1d4dfbbf2983c1d3963b.png

I indeed use a custom preset, but the seams is still there if I reduce the muscle slider and if I go back to an EA preset.

EDIT : your slider is fine. It’s the hairstyle that does this seams.:( I should have tested with others sims before calling bugs. I should’ve also know that sliders can’t create seams technically. thank you again and sorry! At least I found something I never noticed thanks to your slider. 

1 hour ago, hokusai26 said:

You are welcome .

that shadow is easy to fix , I can do it if you don't know how ,   just send me the file .

It's a bit obscure to me so I'm interested, I send you the files via MP. thanks

• 3 weeks later...

The changes come so fast can never see if I have all of them straight (I love all the changes btw) so the .pdf is an incredible resource. I am not sure I understand the statements below:

Time to give some attention to the male body overhaul part

From now I'll pack female and male in the same file for each spot , just replace the old files as usual .

The files with a mention "MALE UPDATE" will no longer be supported for female with male frame sim and vice-versa , and are packed with male sim slider aswell ofc .

Does this mean all sliders are in each file (female and male neck sliders are in Neck v1.x), but are controlled by male and female body types? My English ain't great either, but that is due to me living in Texas :) 

Speaking of neck sliders, are there female equivalents for:

GOLYHAWHAW_SLIDER_NECKWIDTH_EXTRA

LUUMIA's Neck Height Slider-  Current Location: Up/Down on Left Side of Neck (Is this a male only slider?)

NarciCism's Trap Slider  - Current Location: Up/Down on Back of Neck (Is this a male only slider?)

Just curious. I ask as when using Roburky's Fitness controls, female necks get disproportionally thick.

Keep up the incredible work. My slider folder makes so much more sense now with your wonderful mods. 

7 hours ago, mephistopheles0220 said:

The changes come so fast can never see if I have all of them straight (I love all the changes btw) so the .pdf is an incredible resource. I am not sure I understand the statements below:

Time to give some attention to the male body overhaul part

From now I'll pack female and male in the same file for each spot , just replace the old files as usual .

The files with a mention "MALE UPDATE" will no longer be supported for female with male frame sim and vice-versa , and are packed with male sim slider aswell ofc .

Does this mean all sliders are in each file (female and male neck sliders are in Neck v1.x), but are controlled by male and female body types? My English ain't great either, but that is due to me living in Texas :) 

Speaking of neck sliders, are there female equivalents for:

GOLYHAWHAW_SLIDER_NECKWIDTH_EXTRA

LUUMIA's Neck Height Slider-  Current Location: Up/Down on Left Side of Neck (Is this a male only slider?)

NarciCism's Trap Slider  - Current Location: Up/Down on Back of Neck (Is this a male only slider?)

Just curious. I ask as when using Roburky's Fitness controls, female necks get disproportionally thick.

Keep up the incredible work. My slider folder makes so much more sense now with your wonderful mods. 

Thank you !

Indeed the male and female sliders are packed on the same files .

The one with "MALE UPDATE" on the file description are displaying proper specific male and female frame related slider .

Others files without "MALE UPDATE" are sharing the same sliders ( for the moment ) but the EA's ones are gender related at least .

The female frame with male frame and vice versa , will be possible again .

I packed now my slider to be "working for both frame " but gender specific .

_GOLYHAWHAW_SLIDER_NECKWIDTH_EXTRA  is not packed , I'll check that one . no female equilvalent ofc

_LUUMIA's Neck Height Slider work for both gender .

_NarciCism's Trap Slider (reworked) is a male only slider , I'll make a female version or a mini BULL version maybe .

Ro burky's fitness control can change the base game muscle/fat slider ratio and make huge sim this way

This mod have a menu where you can change that ratio but be carefull with thoses numbers or you'll end up with monsters sim and townies ?

• 3 months later...

Hello! It appears that the height slider you incorporated from Lummia is not working with the wicked whims mod. With the original height slider from Lummia, WW is able to detect it and during sex interactions sims are made the same height. Can this be fixed? Or, should I just go back to using lummias height slider instead of yours?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello.

What are the differences between

hokusai26_CHEST_slider_MALE_UPDATE_V1.7_Redheadsims_Cmar_HFO_WhibbyGaylord_slider.package

and

hokusai26_CLEANv2_CLEANFATV1_SURFV1_LAZZY_V1_Redheadsims_breast_alteration_Cmar_breast_separation_slider_HFO_backchest_slider.package

I put them both in my Mods folder but now they conflict each other. Which one should I keep ?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/16/2021 at 4:52 PM, tiptodatop said:

Really like the siders but could you separate the sliders so we can choose from the ones' we want for example I would rather have the feet slider for the pigeon toe look.

I completely agree, these are awesome but I really would like to pick and choose rather than have all the sliders bundled in to one package :( the file names are also very very confusing

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Kestrel77 said:

Use this program and will be repaired?

Let the author better make this work one for all, than thousands of people each for himself. The program is good, but not yet fully worked out. The author himself noted this fact that there may be errors in the program.

26 minutes ago, Petr54 said:

Let the author better make this work one for all, than thousands of people each for himself. The program is good, but not yet fully worked out. The author himself noted this fact that there may be errors in the program.

Just matter waiting on custom content and fixes , we all can't wait but we gotta :)

19 hours ago, tomcat101 said:

Просто ждите пользовательского контента и исправлений, мы все не можем ждать, но мы должны:)

No, no, we want today, no, no, we want now:D