Body overhaul slider project part2

On 11/29/2022 at 4:16 PM, hokusai26 said:

Its just a post in 3 part , because uploading limit for gif ect , they share and are the exact same files  , you need the 9 files to have all the sliders

I have another question, is the luumia hip shape slider supposed to be working for males because it isnt for me since the werewolves update

17 hours ago, dfkfkdddfk3383 said:

I have another question, is the luumia hip shape slider supposed to be working for males because it isnt for me since the werewolves update

Sims 4 Studio has a "Batch fix," you can run on your sliders that will fix them from the Werewolf patch as it broke a lot of sliders.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/23/2022 at 4:53 AM, DoctorVictorDoom said:

Current version sliders completely breaks Male with feminine frame aka femboys, like chest, hips, etc, is there a way to fix this? Like female sliders to work with femboys?

Manly females too. Boob sliders and hips are all broken for futas.

Add in the bad placement of penis meshes. Don't our futas deserve some love? x)

Edited by tommynocker001
more info
  • 3 weeks later...

It's not OK, at least for me.
It's funny that this did not happen to these sliders before the update with werewolves
I upgraded to werewolves and noticed that the sliders stopped working, updated the sliders when you had their fix released and now this is happening. Previously, instead, the relief of the abdominal muscles was adjusted. Now it just happens to create a male "pregnancy" (Arnold Schwarzenegger movie)

it's hip/waist sliders. Also, the crotch flies into a green metallic glow with any mod that adds genitals (btw even here you can see that the linen goes into some kind of greenness on the right )
image.png.136069dd662f7b2a50c974c295a91219.png

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hiiii, 

Thank you very much for these sliders packs!!! They are incredible and i can't play without it anymore now ?

I would just like to know who's the creator of the Zig Zag slider (the pigeon toe one) ?
It gives my sims such unique features and i absolutely love it. 

However, i'm not a heel slider user and all the time, i keep dragging up my sims whenever i'm editing their feets.
So i was thinking of just getting this zig zag slider as a standalone, but i can't seem to find it anywhere. 

Thank you very much!

ezgif-7-c85e9cb5a001.gif.bba2fccff17aec523d524f343207ed7e.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I hope the OP is not dead because I need the male sliders to be separated from female sliders. I like maxis sliders for female sims, the sliders that come in the male packages are just.... dear lord. To say the least, I can only say that I don't need those in my game.

Somebody please separate male sliders from the package & reupload T_T TYVM.

• 2 months later...
On 11/12/2023 at 2:02 AM, Petr54 said:

My male sliders definitely don't work for me either.

Late, but the December update completely nuked ALL sliders, unless they were updated AFTER December 5, 2023, they will NOT work regardless of the creator, same with presets. Every single preset and slider I had asides from Hiland's Thicc King and Queen slider has completely broke.
I hope that Hokusai will update the male sliders, but since Cmar passed away in October...That's extremely unlikely. So since this was broken back in November, it's double broken now.

1 hour ago, WhiteGloveSociety said:

Late, but the December update completely nuked ALL sliders, unless they were updated AFTER December 5, 2023, they will NOT work regardless of the creator, same with presets. Every single preset and slider I had asides from Hiland's Thicc King and Queen slider has completely broke.
I hope that Hokusai will update the male sliders, but since Cmar passed away in October...That's extremely unlikely. So since this was broken back in November, it's double broken now.

Strange what you say, my male sliders stopped working around June 2023, maybe even earlier.

13 hours ago, WhiteGloveSociety said:

Interesting, all of the ones that effect men, or just the male-exclusive ones?

When creating new men, sliders work. When trying to edit already existing men sliders stop working.

Edited by Petr54
13 hours ago, tommynocker001 said:

You have cas.fulleditmode on?

This mode is permanently enabled through MCCC mod.

13 hours ago, tommynocker001 said:

You are trying to edit within a game or from a dresser?

I am trying to edit via the Edit CAS option through the MCCC mod. Through the comod the same thing happens.

Women's sliders work all the time.

• 2 months later...

Heads up everyone, for some reason the sliders doesn't work for everyone, me included. So I painstakenly went through every single slider in the pack and fixed them.
They run fine now on my up to date version of the Sims with all expansions enabled.
Uploaded it to my drive since I'm not familiar with how this site works and can't be arsed to learn. 

Have a nice day.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YDB0FKWPzfrUm55ITMwwAEZHc7w-AoVW/view?usp=sharing