Multisex does not work (SOLVED)

I recently installed WW with the latest versions of the mod and animation packs but when have a sim join in or invite a sim they just stand there. i have reinstalled the mod but that did not fix it.

edit: gender roles were not assigned properly everything works now

What's your version of the game and the mod?

Do you use any other mods?

Was there an exception file generated? If so - send it here.

Does the problem persist when WW is the only mod you've got installed?

My mods work fine it seems like the animations are the problem, the only other mod I use is slice of life and i do have animation packs that i have installed and they work but not when in comes to multisex. Version of wicked whims is v163c, sims version is 1.71.86. No exception file was created. Also i am able to us the animation packs i have installed, again just the multisex does not work. thanks for the reply!

2 hours ago, dziggs said:

My mods work fine it seems like the animations are the problem, the only other mod I use is slice of life and i do have animation packs that i have installed and they work but not when in comes to multisex. Version of wicked whims is v163c, sims version is 1.71.86. No exception file was created. Also i am able to us the animation packs i have installed, again just the multisex does not work. thanks for the reply!

Did you also update Slice of Life as I think it was broken with last patch.

The usual problem with multisex not working is either WW gender preferences settings or each sims individual gender settings.  

On 3/1/2021 at 8:28 PM, dziggs said:

I recently installed WW with the latest versions of the mod and animation packs but when have a sim join in or invite a sim they just stand there. i have reinstalled the mod but that did not fix it.

edit: gender roles were not assigned properly everything works now

How do you mean? When I click "Ask to Join In", I select action, but nothing happens. What are the steps? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.