Wickedwhims Exception Error

1 hour ago, arclight25 said:

I am getting an exception from the WickedWhims tuning package upon loading any lot.....attached is the better exceptions info.  I am using the most recent patreon version of WickedWhims

BE-ExceptionReport-20210228-081136.html 1.63 MB · 0 downloads

Did you read the report and remove the duplicates and update all the other broken mods listed first?

Other mod problems could also cause errors pointing to WW so all other possibilities should be eliminated first.

Or remove all mods except WW + Animations and retest.

Don't forget to delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder after removing mods and don't make any new game saves with mods removed.

1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

Did you read the report and remove the duplicates and update all the other broken mods listed first?

Other mod problems could also cause errors pointing to WW so all other possibilities should be eliminated first.

Or remove all mods except WW + Animations and retest.

Don't forget to delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder after removing mods and don't make any new game saves with mods removed.

I removed all the conflicts and duplicates and the WickedWhims exception remains.   Ugh.  Anyone have any ideas?

BE-ExceptionReport-20210228-110801.html

32 minutes ago, arclight25 said:

I removed all the conflicts and duplicates and the WickedWhims exception remains.   Ugh.  Anyone have any ideas?

Next step is removing all mods except WW + Animations.

MCCC is OK to leave installed.

Or do the 50/50 mod removal method until errors stop to find the culprit.

Last game patch has broken KS- Slice of Life mod and others might still need updates.

T-MEX fullCASedit is old and not really needed because you can enable this with MCCC instead.

The error is in the careers category so possibly a cc career mod is broken.

Don't know if Nisa's Wicked Perversions is updated yet for WW either.

Some broken/updated mods are listed here but all non-adult only.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/987377/broken-mods-cc-21st-anniversary-patch-feb-21/p1?new=1