Climax scene leads to exception error

On 3/1/2021 at 6:28 AM, ryutaki said:

I found some outdated mods that i forgot about. after getting rid of them, everything worked just fine.

So just update your mods and hopefully things will get fixed

Hope this helps

I've already gone through all my mods and did the lovely 'remove, test, repeat', but it seems to be a WW issue only.  The only base mods I have are MCCC controller and woohoo, the rest are for skin/hair/eyes and a good 90% of them are new mods as I cleaned out my mods folder before the recent WW update and during my sweep for outdated mods.  

1 hour ago, PonPom said:

You have duplicate mod files. See if removing them helps.

Possible Duplicated Mod Files (6): NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.package, NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.ts4script, PTS_cuBody_AspenBaggySweater_CG.package, PTS_yfBody_CottageTeaDress_CG.package, PTS_yfHat_FarmersDaughterHairFlowers_CG.package, Sintiklia-_-Long_cut_nails.package

1 hour ago, PonPom said:

First thing delete these duplicate mods/cc list

Possible Duplicated Mod Files (6): NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.package, NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.ts4script, PTS_cuBody_AspenBaggySweater_CG.package, PTS_yfBody_CottageTeaDress_CG.package, PTS_yfHat_FarmersDaughterHairFlowers_CG.package, Sintiklia-_-Long_cut_nails.package

Make sure all your LittleMsSam mods are updated.

On 3/3/2021 at 10:27 AM, Scorpio said:

First thing delete these duplicate mods/cc list

Make sure all your LittleMsSam mods are updated.

I checked through my mod folder and all the mentioned mods only show up once, and there aren't any duplicates in any other folders.  Updated LMS mods but the issue still persisted so I just removed them and it fixed the issue, though commands still didn't work.  Not too worried about commands, though, as leaving and re-entering the lot stops all sex anyway.    Thanks for all the help!

1 hour ago, PonPom said:

I checked through my mod folder and all the mentioned mods only show up once, and there aren't any duplicates in any other folders

Very strange as the WickedWhimsInfoLog is very accurate and it gets updated real time.

I'd check it again... just scroll down past all your mods to find the Possible Duplicates entry to be sure.

I use a file search tool named Ultra Search by Jam Software that works better than MS IMO.

Duplicate cc is less trouble but 2 copies of NisaK will cause big problems.