Hmmm, Not sure if the animated sex frameworks do this as it's something I haven't 'paid attention to' in years: Both Sims having sex in the tub/showers increase hygiene needs for both Sims. I DO remember basic EA woohoo did do this automatically. In fact EA added several things to Sims showering besides mutual cleaning during woohoo - such as a 'slob' sim can pee in the shower.....

As far as a basic shower / bathe together mod where no 'hanky panky' takes place - I myself am unaware of such.

If there is such a mod - it may be toddler or child only since that would make sense for an innocent bathing together feature. Scratch toddlers - I just remembered they get the change diaper treatment so it likely be would child only if exists.

Just remembering this brings a sadness to me as the Sims 2 had parents bathing babies in the sink and needing a changing table to powder and diaper them, while having to assist toddlers in the bath...  Fucking EA <grrrr>

17 hours ago, LonerEmperor said:

shower or take a bath together

As @landess, not sure, can't remember and as one of the first rewards I buy for my sims is bladder and hygiene, they only woohoo in the shower/ tub for fun. As for 2 together, strictly for bathing purposes, I saw threads as old as 2011 asking about this, with no positive reply. Not to say it doesn't exist, but you'll need to do some digging if landess doesn't know of a mod! Don't think any of the Nraas mods do it either. Only thing would be to use cheats and place both sims in a tub or shower together, but there aren't any mutual washing each other animations.

5 hours ago, playervlad1999 said:

second bath over the first

I see this form of player experimentation done well - Good thinking! I myself haven't used it very much and just seeing the results above gets the old brain juices flowing - but - unless being used for a solution to an issue, kinda coming up blank at the moment. I do merge objects together, although for aesthetic purposes generally.

3 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

landess doesn't know of a mod!

I appreciate the vote of confidence, but sometimes I say that as a kind of disclaimer of why I didn't offer one before trying to express a viewpoint/advice/trivia. I admit while looking for CC, I always run across 1000 others and the memory isn't completely shot yet. Of all the members whom presently are actively posting here at LL, I would have to say @Patriguz is the one whom has the most varied and interesting CC. I try to be creative with stuff I find occasionally - using it in ways other than intended for interesting effect at times. And then Patriguz will simply give me 10 examples of similar CC made to do just that :) 

Still, people are different and that raises the possibility if something does exist in the ocean of CC, someone else may have found a good fishing spot.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2021 at 4:07 PM, playervlad1999 said:

You can get the effect of 2 sims bathing together by using testing cheats enabled, move objects on and putting a second bath over the first the opposite way around.  Have each sim click on the taps of each bath.

Screenshot-250.jpg

I know this is a bit off topic, but where did you get the hair for the female sim?