How to fix SL Animations?

Hello, I would like to use Sex Lab. Seriously the mod has a lot of support and is a must have. Unfortunately, the animations look, let's say grotesque, in anal sex, for example, fuck you in the knee gets a whole new meaning. This problem seems to have other users but not. Therefore, my question to you: What mods do you have so that the animations run flawlessly? 

2 hours ago, NiNbs05 said:

Hello, I would like to use Sex Lab. Seriously the mod has a lot of support and is a must have. Unfortunately, the animations look, let's say grotesque, in anal sex, for example, fuck you in the knee gets a whole new meaning. This problem seems to have other users but not. Therefore, my question to you: What mods do you have so that the animations run flawlessly? 

for starts avoid height editing mods and/or high heel mods......also don't use old crappy animations from 7+ years ago.

and watch out for what height adjustment settings you have turned on in sexlab's MCM, they can mess things up if you have more than one on at a time.

doing this also helps

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

2 hours ago, NiNbs05 said:

What animation pack(s) are you using?

Most animations work on the basis that the "actors" are equal in height.

Sexlab has control keys that adjust actors positions if animation is slightly off, it stores these as racial settings under your profile.

There is nothing out there that will automatically fix animation alignments to compensate for a height/scale difference.

On 2/23/2021 at 11:09 AM, MadMansGun said:

for starts avoid height editing mods and/or high heel mods......also don't use old crappy animations from 7+ years ago.

and watch out for what height adjustment settings you have turned on in sexlab's MCM, they can mess things up if you have more than one on at a time.

doing this also helps

But there is a Option for diable the Heels for the animtions. Why it isn´t fine if I activate this one?