-WIP-SexIs Pimping My Wife and Followers

senjo

I'm currently working on a mod for SexIs system that will allow the player to pimp his wife and female followers, unlike most sex mods out there this mod greatly focus on story and progress, so you can't pimp anyone out of the box, there is a quest will progress the relationship between you and your wife in relastic manner more or less.

The problem i'm faceing is language, becasue of very limited and very bad english the dialouges are lifeless and rigid maybe

so i'm looking for a partner for this mod who is very good in english to rewrite and correct all the quest dialogues and advice on the story and events

if your intrested let me know and i will send a beta playable  virsion of the mod and get the idea about the mod scope and please remeber completion of this mod require comitement to the work

thank you

note: Regarding Ashal SexLab system the mod will be have virsion for SexLab as well when his system and released and mod is finished

sorry for very bad english

Archived