Room textures

Dome of Pain Retexture (with Hook 5 LevDef)

I got tired of having only the default DoP when testing poses so I threw this together. Nothing fancy. Just a new look for a room that is rarely (never?) retextured.

image.jpeg.7abd9642e03e1213342b63410f7e1579.jpeg

Download from Mega (just 2MB.)

PS: If necessary, be sure to edit LevDef file to update path to your cubemap/envmap files.

Thank you, Oystermug - that reminded me that KEIDO retextured this room some time ago.
Very large room (zipped 422 mb, unzipped <2 gb) - but a great experience to see; o)

All textures and other content were made by KEIDO. Rooms and more pictures are available here - MEGA

1680531984_Doom_KDH5t5.jpg.95361c7a4325a76ec7e7aacd60b1452a.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/8/2021 at 4:10 PM, RidSol said:

Thank you, Oystermug - that reminded me that KEIDO retextured this room some time ago.
Very large room (zipped 422 mb, unzipped <2 gb) - but a great experience to see; o)

All textures and other content were made by KEIDO. Rooms and more pictures are available here - MEGA

1680531984_Doom_KDH5t5.jpg.95361c7a4325a76ec7e7aacd60b1452a.jpg

I miss this rooms. How I can use? No blender file, no txx file....

Edited by HSZ
44 minutes ago, EVV10 said:

Hello, I have a problem, some rooms crashes the game, what can I do to fix that?

Some rooms may crash the game,for ex,size of the room(file size too big)and old rooms (txx) that can have bugs related to previous Version of the game

33 minutes ago, vascosnts said:

Some rooms may crash the game,for ex,size of the room(file size too big)and old rooms (txx) that can have bugs related to previous Version of the game

That same I believed, until recently, in this same forum (I do not remember exactly where), I downloaded some files that opened those same rooms without the game crashing, but I accidentally deleted those files and I do not remember what they were, then, I need someone to tell me what kind of files were those that allow you to open large rooms such as the hotel or the swimming pool

3 hours ago, EVV10 said:

I need someone to tell me what kind of files were those that allow you to open large rooms such as the hotel or the swimming pool

Unfortunately, there is no magic add-on that frees up more memory for large rooms.

if that was possible, it would be part of the game code.

what often helps is to enable the 4Gb Patch with the Options Manager (TK17_OptionsMan.exe in the Binaries folder)

See below, first option enable 4Gb executable under TK17 VX Options is the one you need to enable

4gb.jpg.cccfeb55f0bc0477727f2ce1d8e2de0a.jpg

And if that doesnt solve the issue, make sure you have enough free memory for the game.

close all other tasks you do not really need (browsers in particular are very hungry for memory)

Try to run the game and nothing else and see if that makes difference.

If it doesn't, im guessing there maybe other problems and we can have a look at the Log files.

On 6/2/2021 at 10:10 PM, OysterMug said:

The base room is a stock room, so simply put the textures in a folder in your "Activemod" folder. The room will appear in your list using the name of the folder.

I will try thanks.

• 4 weeks later...