Twosome Poses

Marburg

FILL HER UP

SEX + CREAMPIE

Pic33.png.aabf4b5c4f3361e8d919c99bc15f2a5a.png

For when a lovely couple finds themselves writhing in pleasure, on the brink of an explosive climax to cap off a night of rigorous love-making, look no further than this pose. Sort of a remake of the very first pose I posted on Modsgarden, this animation features a couple going at it in the oldest and most iconic position.

Features a short loop that captures the aggressive race to the finish line for both partners. After that is the climatic finish, in which both participants explode with pleasure, the man emptying every last drop into his beatiful partner before withdrawing from her body. The perfect pair of poses for sequence makers who want give a tryst a wild but intimate ending.

This pose looks best in beds or other areas where the woman has something propping her head up slightly.

FillHerUp.rar

BATHTUB DOGGY

SEX + CREAMPIE

Pic34.png.a8c348e53eba607711e92fd6d0eeba46.png

Who knew that getting clean could be so dirty? Let your models express their affection in the bathtub with this lovely loop + climax. Features the lady of your choice being railed over the edge of the tub, while her partner pounds into her from behind before finishing deep inside. 

Works in the default bathroom, created using a female model with slightly longer limbs.

BathDoggy.rar

POV COWGIRL

SEX + CREAMPIE

Pic35.png.e3bc0cd74a5c92dc06b749c6512e8bf6.png

I thought I'd give my first serious attempt at a POV pose, and what better sight is there in the world than that of a beautiful woman rapidly ascending and descending on a lucky guy? So I thought I would combine these concepts. You'll want to make sure you are viewing in first person from the eyes of the male model when you're using these poses. It probably goes without saying, but in case it doesn't, turning the guy's head or viewing the poses in third person will reveal quite a few shortcuts taken that wouldn't otherwise be visible.

Features a loop where you can watch your babe bounce up and down on you for as long as you like. For when your tryst comes (pun intended) to an end, there's another pose for when she finally rides your release out of you.

Was made with a female model with slightly longer arms and legs.

POVCowgirl.rar

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Theres really 2 options. Traditionally you would unzip this folder and extract the content/poses to your save folder. Today's Vx also allows you to just place this file in your poses folder, and unzip it. The poses Folder is the Better option because you can easily find and move poses collections within a contained folder. In either event, in game, you would then find them in Dual poses.

newhere.png

Edited by malphes
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, _Haze_ said:

I thought the club page was against patreon? Isn't that the reason why there is a rift with KlubExile? Now its ok?

I could be wrong.....

But, I was of the impression that the admins here are only opposed to "exclusive" patreon content.

I DO NOT speak for ANYONE here, but to my understanding, they are fine with a creator having a patreon to generate support as long as they offer the content here for free as well.

They feel that any support given to creators should be completely voluntary, and not a requirement for the community to enjoy the content.

Right or wrong, that is what I interpreted the "rift" to be all about.

Again........I could be wrong.

Edited by ITIB
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

With over 1000+ animations added. these animations are straight out of my game folder so dont expect any crashes or animations that look broken or out of sync. flashback i recently did a clean install of them so expect all of them to work just fine . credit of course goes to the original creators again expect no crashes or out of sync animations i flashed those out

included

solo poses

twosome

threesome

. reshade preset used- 

2X.png

3XX (2).png

3XX.png

TK17-114.001_modx 2023-01-08 00-58-49.png

XX1.png

POSES.rar

• 1 month later...