Body Textures

I present to you... the Fairy Doll Skin :cool:

This is the last and best one of the clubs dollhouse series.

Description: It's a seamless human texture that has a clean smooth look.This texture is shemale compatible, there is an alternate head, a pg-13 Fluttershy option and there is a BTC option in there as well. Also... this texture was inspired by Hooties Fair skin... But make no mistake I alone fully made and designed the Fairy Doll skin with a good technique using Photoshop brushes.

Texture size: 1x (sigh... one day I will make 4x hook stuff)

How to install:

Open Vlad's Fairy Doll Skin.zip then drag the Fairy Doll folder and drop it into your ActiveMod folder which is located inside your tk17 Mod folder

You can start to install and use the extra options only AFTER you did all of the above.

Don't forget to smash that thumbs up button!

I know how much people like presentation, Soo I decided to add a bit more... Color to the body texture showcase.

Enjoy:heart:

What an entrance.jpg

Semi Side Rear View.jpg

Vlad's Fairy Doll Skin.zip

Edited by Vlad19

I present to you... the Sleep Walker Skin! :cool: 

Description: It's a seamless moderately detailed horror texture that I have made, It is shemale compatible, there is a BTC option and a pg-13 Fluttershy option in there as well. This texture is based on a thing I saw in a nightmare of mine... I got it around 80% accurate to the thing that I saw. The shemale textures in this one has the correct naming convention to work for VX

Texture size: 1X and 2X

How to install:

Open Vlad's Sleep Walker Skin (*)X.zip then drag the Sleep Walker folder and drop it into your ActiveMod folder which is located inside your tk17 Mod folder

You can start to install and use the extra options only AFTER you did all of the above.

Don't forget to smash that thumbs up button!

Enjoy! :skull:

Body Showcase.jpg

Semi Sides.jpg

Vlad's Sleep Walker Skin 1X.zip Vlad's Sleep Walker Skin 2X.zip

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/17/2021 at 12:25 PM, de_lange_jaap said:

YESSSSSS it runs ?

Thank you so much !!!!

image.png.78418dc7f59c49e13f563e5372509a14.png

Now I can test and learn ?

Greetings all!

Can you please explain to me how you achieve such level of photo realism? I have downloaded these textures, however they only work as x1 and look nowhere near your screenshot.
I have noticed that some people post very hi-res, detailed photos with gloss/wet effect and minuscule details, yet my version looks nothing like it.
Do you need hook5 full version or what?

2 hours ago, RaisinPM said:

Greetings all!

Can you please explain to me how you achieve such level of photo realism? I have downloaded these textures, however they only work as x1 and look nowhere near your screenshot.
I have noticed that some people post very hi-res, detailed photos with gloss/wet effect and minuscule details, yet my version looks nothing like it.
Do you need hook5 full version or what?

For that photo effect you have keys->v,b,n,m,one for each model,press one and you will have that wet effect

Edited by vascosnts
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

A member of MG once uploaded a compilation of skins. The skin creators were nabnab, hootie, rhrja, Birol, Morokei and many others. The file names contain the name of the creator.

A big thank you to them...

There are three packages - Diffuse, Normal and Specular. The respective skin sets can be combined with each other with a few exceptions.

The files are very large to get a higher resolution. Reductions weaken or distort the result....

Diffuse (788 mb) MEGA

Normal (865 mb) MEGA

Specular (366 mb) MEGA

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/24/2021 at 8:37 AM, Vlad19 said:

Description:

It's a seamless skin texture that I have made by using images of real leopards and cheetahs, it has the face of a Cheetah and body spots of a leopard. This texture is shemale compatible and there is also an option for the pg-13 fluttershy shemale aswell. Lastly there are a total of 8 variations of this skin in the zip folder, so you can pick and choose what you want.

I remember using this one many years ago.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 6/7/2022 at 7:57 AM, RidSol said:

A member of MG once uploaded a compilation of skins. The skin creators were nabnab, hootie, rhrja, Birol, Morokei and many others. The file names contain the name of the creator.

A big thank you to them...

There are three packages - Diffuse, Normal and Specular. The respective skin sets can be combined with each other with a few exceptions.

The files are very large to get a higher resolution. Reductions weaken or distort the result....

Diffuse (788 mb) MEGA

Normal (865 mb) MEGA

Specular (366 mb) MEGA

Are these only for the hook5 system? I want to play without Hook5, will these skins show up in the customization menu as well? Which file should I download in order to get them working? Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you.