Body Textures

• 2 weeks later...

you can copy the !ASkinCustom folder from the archive to your Active Mod folder.

it's a 4X skin but the files are not named correctly.

the filenames should start with "mod_" for the game to recognize them as 4X skins

you will need to enable 4X Skin mod to use them

• 2 months later...

Description:

It's a seamless skin texture that I have made by using images of real leopards and cheetahs, it has the face of a Cheetah and body spots of a leopard. This texture is shemale compatible and there is also an option for the pg-13 fluttershy shemale aswell. Lastly there are a total of 8 variations of this skin in the zip folder, so you can pick and choose what you want.

Texture size: 2x

Update: Leetha Skin V2.0 NOW HAS BETTER EARS!?

How to install:

Open Vlad's Leetha SkinV2.0.zip then Choose which edition you want, then drag the folder of whatever skin option that you want, for example ...Leetha Skin A... and drop it into your ActiveMod folder which is located in your tk17 Mod folder.

There is an additional readme inside the zip folder.

This is my first skin that I've made and I only used photoshop to make it,

No 3d modelling tools were used to make this.

Enjoy❤️

Skin A.jpg

Normal Edition.jpg

Vlads Leetha Skin V2.0.zip

Edited by Vlad19
  • 3 weeks later...

I present to you the Rocky Doll Skin.

Description: 

It's a seamless human texture that I have made mainly by using photoshop brushes... It was an interesting experience.

This texture is focused on a clean, smooth look, it's compatible with the default shemale and it also has an option for the pg-13 fluttershy shemale.

There is also an alternate head and a soft BTC option in there aswell

Texture size: 1x

How to install:

Open Vlad's Rocky Doll skin.zip then drag the Rocky Doll folder and drop it into your ActiveMod folder that is located inside your tk17 Mod folder

You can start to install the extra options only AFTER you did all of the above.

Don't forget to smash that thumbs up button to show support! ? 

Enjoy ❤️

Rear View.jpg

Front Semi Side.jpg

Vlad's Rocky Doll Skin.zip

Edited by Vlad19
  • 2 weeks later...

I present to you, the Silky Doll Skin.

Description: It's another seamless human body texture that I have made and it turned out far better than I thought it would, I used photoshop brushes and a very different set of techniques to make this one. The main focus of this texture is to have a clean smooth look, it is shemale compatible, there is an option for the pg-13 fluttershy shemale, there is also an alternate head and a soft BTC option in there aswell.

How to install: Open Vlad's Silky Doll Skin.zip

Then drag the Silky Doll folder and drop it into your ActiveMod folder which is located in your TK17 Mod folder

You can install and use the other options only AFTER you did all of the above.

SMASH that THUMBS UP button to show support so that I might make more. ?

Or... If I see a bendable cat tail toy of moderate size...? Then I will definitely make and upload more.?

Enjoy ❤️

Front and semi side.jpg

Rear.jpg

Vlad's Silky Doll Skin.zip

Edited by Vlad19

Welcome! I present to you the third series in the clubs dollhouse... the Daizy Doll Skin.? 

Description: It's a clean smooth seamless human body texture that I have made with some hard work, good effort and with a lot of care.

It is compatible with the default shemale, there's a pg-13 Fluttershy shemale option and there are also soft BTC options in there as well.

I've also added an alternate face for those who want lighter colored eye sockets.

How to install: Open Vlad's Daizy Doll Skin.zip

Then drag the Daizy Doll Folder and drop it into your ActiveMod Folder which is located in your TK17 Mod folder.

You may use the extra options only AFTER you have done all of the above.

Every Doll is different so don't be shy, check them all out.

Also... If you... SMASH that THUMBS UP BUTTON I will make another.?

Go crazy for the love of Daizy

Enjoy ❤️

Front Semi Side View.jpg

Rear view.jpg

Vlad's Daizy Doll Skin.zip

Edited by Vlad19
1 hour ago, robzoomie said:

have you ever considered 4x textures? 

Yes I have considered it and I have made one as an experiment in the past.?

The Problem (well to me at least) is that it's fuitless or pointless to make 4x clean and smooth textures, why? Because they don't have any tiny details.

Even if I made  clean smooth 4x textured variants you still wouldn't see a big difference between a 1x and 4x textured variant of mine, trust me I experimented with it on my best friends computer... Yeah... He allowed me to use it for that one time.

Also... Seamless high Detailed textures are the most complicated, they take far more time and way more effort to make, im not a pro and with the knowledge that I have, it took me almost a month to make Leetha and that's not even 4x. If I had more free time and better tech then yes I would make 4x detailed seamless textures.

Mainly what you are looking for is hook textures with .dds files, bump maps and alpha maps.?

Even with clean and smooth textures, Hooks will make it even more gorgeous.Those make the biggest difference...

Sadly I don't have a powerful enough computer to pull the load of hooks, so automatically that's a no go zone for me.

Somebody else must make and upload 4x hook textures... Sorry.?

3 hours ago, Andres18 said:

i found this one but i can't make it work.... anyone can help me?

It's a collection of (old) bodies and models.

In each Zip file, you will find the bits needed to use a particular actor.

Model folders should go in Save\Models

put *.txx files either in Addons (VX) or \Archives\2.xxx.xxx if you use 7.5