Vehicles Addons

_K17_

T-34 Tank

If you have to defend Stalingrad, fight the battle of Kursk or drive the Nazi invaders all the way back to Berlin this is the tank you want.

t-34.jpg.9185c256e5f35adcd29b5f6655c60786.jpg

I didn't make the 3D model. I just downloaded it, fixed some texture issues and converted it to a VX addon "toy".

It's a simple, low-poly model that won't slow down your game.

How To Install: download the archive and copy it to your Addons folder. That's it!

VX.MarburgVehicle1.T-34.zip

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

4ea952697443403.jpg

Hey everyone Gemini Saga here, formerly MarkZappa from MG

I had these two in storage, old 7.5 addons ported by me but fully converted to VX by me, both have active mod support and extended features via active mod as well as it used to be in 7.5

The 90° rotation bug is solved as well so these two will appear in the proper orientation in game (this bug is in mostly 75% of the legacy toys stuff especially in my vehicles and grumpff44's vehicles)

Spoiler

I'm very picky and weird in personal life as I am aswell in internet and certainly once something happen I never forget, so due to a conflict from the past in which a member (the member was a very friend of mine) made a joke about a flaw on one of my vehicles, three or five members jumped on my neck with malice, since that day I decided a great axiom, I'm responsible of my content that means only I'll be the only one re uploading my stuff in case of bugs, accidental lost of data or cataclism, only if I die, vanish or burn in spontaneous combution a third party can re up my stuff because yeah a corpse can't fix his errors so I won't be there to edit the file and made ammendments

But anyways, I can do an exception to this rule I'm super social so if you have something you want to upload from my old MG content you can send a PM and I tell you if you can, or the "why nots" if you can't

Is not a blatant complaint about "no what is mine is mine don't do" is more like it represents my work if there's something wrong there the criticism always lay on me not on the third party uploader and as far as I know myself I will keep visiting every place where my stuff is unless I'm dead

Hope this could be understood without malice

Adios everyone! ?

Download 300SL from here (Mediafire)

Download SLS AMG from here (Mediafire)

• 2 weeks later...

Shelby Cobra AC 1963

This was a very simple created mesh.So i had to add a lot of parts and fix some

mesh structures.This addon comes without Active Mod folders.If you want to

change the vehicles colors please take a look into the README.txt file included

in the main archiv.

Credits to the original 3dmodel creator/s.

Install:Extract the archive into your games addon folder.

sc54.png.9d9a6d156080d432609188572d43b0c8.pngsc55.png.e880a87758b9e37358de75ccb5c84f56.png

VX.ShelbyCobraAC_DC.7z

• 5 weeks later...

1953-55 Porsche 550 Spyder.

This vehicle comes in two versions for now.The first one in rally design and a street car version as the second one (B).The vehicles come with standard AM support but

without AM folder.You have to create them yourself.

UPDATE!

Resolved mesh group issue and removed some doubled

textures.(Thanks to Marburg for reporting this issues.)

Credits to the original ground body creator/s.

Install:

Copy or extract the archives into your games addon folder.Enjoy! :)

1953Porsche550Spyder.png.e93ae93b6937a2e9ba046504353fe153.png

VX.DaspexToy32.1953-55PorscheSpyder550_Rally_Update.7z VX.DaspexToy33.1953-55PorscheSpyder550_B_Update.7z

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...