Headwear Addons

_K17_

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Prisoner Hood II   (new)

The same thing but different. Complete with optional Hook5 AM folder.

MarburgMask04_Icon.jpg.34d5f55c39c5fb14bf3e9c579c858ff0.jpg

How To Install download the archive VX.MarburgMask04.PrisonerHood2.zip and drop it in your Addons folder.

This add-on will appear in the Hood category.

Hoods, helmets etc are not "weighted" and they do not adjust automatically to poses or models.

Instead, you can control the location, rotation and scaling with the Hood slider controls in the Customizer Accessories menu.

Full disclosure: i did not design the mesh; i tweaked it a bit and turned it into an addon.

Download link https://mega.nz/file/iIh3TaxZ#eogh652nHScQR_izoJClec33dcOGhGRb91d2T-utPgs

Optional AM folder with hi-res 4K Hook5 textures https://mega.nz/file/eIgDkQIR#j74pJX9ou6Gc-_xmglSg-LueHhnw3neSQzXZ70Cb57s

Please hit that Thumbs Up button to show your support

Edited by Marburg
  • 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, ArtsAndCrafty said:

How does this work?  I can't seem to figure it out.

there seems to be an error in this add-on... it doesnt show up in VX.

it uses the wrong DressZone but fixing that doesnt fix the bigger issue.

what's weird is that it is nothing is flagged in the Logs so i'm not sure what is going wrong.

I suspect it's built the wrong way; it's really easy to mess up dress addons with a tiny error or incorrect grouping. 

I'll give it a try in a 7.5 install and see if it works at all. UPDATE: nope... doesnt register in 7.5 either.

Has anyone ever got this to work correctly?

Edited by Marburg
8 hours ago, Marburg said:

there seems to be an error in this add-on... it doesnt show up in VX.

it uses the wrong DressZone but fixing that doesnt fix the bigger issue.

what's weird is that it is nothing is flagged in the Logs so i'm not sure what is going wrong.

I suspect it's built the wrong way; it's really easy to mess up dress addons with a tiny error or incorrect grouping. 

I'll give it a try in a 7.5 install and see if it works at all. UPDATE: nope... doesnt register in 7.5 either.

Has anyone ever got this to work correctly?

This is NOT addon. Original was created by user Tema and was in a category R9 Faces in 7.5 or something similar.

1 hour ago, karhaott said:

This is NOT addon. Original was created by user Tema and was in a category R9 Faces in 7.5 or something similar.

thanks for clearing it up.

if i recall correctly, R9 Faces never worked in 7.5 and they certainly don't work in VX

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...