Outfit Addons

_K17_

• 2 months later...
On 6/15/2021 at 8:20 AM, Marburg said:

inside the 7z archive you will find the file Custom.SW.txx.

Extract that and copy it to your Addons folder (in VX) or the Archives\2.114.001 folder if you are using 7.5

i have SBORKA TK17 v3.0 FINAL i dont know where i see the version.... or where i can download the 7.5 version?

If you dont have an Addons folder you dont have VX and need to put it in Archives\2.xxx.xxx

SBORKA TK17 v3.0 FINAL

I assume that's a repack? I know people think repacks are a good idea to get started quickly but they're not.

you basically install somebody else's problems and mistakes, nobody is able to give you help or support and you can forget about upgrading.
It's the software equivalent of a dead end street.

My advice to all repack users: install the last VX base game as a portable install, upgrade it to version P, get to know it and add the addons you really need.

download links here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/163859-the-klub-17-vx-plus-update/

You can keep the old version as well, the portable version of VX can co-exist with older installs. And most of the old 7.5 addons can be used in VX as well so you won't miss out on anything.

Edited by Marburg