Hi  Everyone,

As you can see we just started (so far I did everything myself),

there is many things sill missing.

I'm waiting for some of the Team members to join here,

so they can help me organize the site,

Please be patient until then.

Thank you.

27 minutes ago, _K17_ said:

I'm waiting for some of the Team members to join here so they can help me organize the site...

Third-party forum software fairly SUCKS for building a download site. You really need to be running an sql server, with a separate comment layer, so that your uploads don't get lost in the din. THIS site offers little to prevent that, short of locking down threads or deleting posts, and that just pisses people off. I LOVE that they let me drag-and-drop a full HD video, though! (don't know how WISE that is...) :)

the (almost) funny thing is that H.Diddy and his little friend often complained about being censored and bullied on the old Garden.

Meanwhile... hi everybody! We're still alive and kicking. 

Good things will come to those who can wait.

We have only just begun.

Hi buddy!

I've been quietly working on my Blender skills since the Garden went down.

As a result, I've got a couple of interesting new rooms, literally dozens of sex toys and lots of other add-ons in my pipeline.

All will be revealed once we get our own site up & running.

As far as i know the t.x file format is under copyright not the .bs .bsb itself.

unauthorized decrypting is illegal in many jurisdictions thanks to the DMCA and similar laws

and that's the real problem, not the file formats.

AFAIK the main reason for dropping *.txx and *.[bsb] is simple: decryption takes a bit of time and a decent amount of memory.

Lots of addons means an awful lot of files that need to be decrypted each & every time you launch a game.

A small filesize used to be important as download speeds and local storage were both limited. But that was 20 years ago.

So basically we just don't need it anymore.

Plus there's a big advantage in having everything in plain text files... anybody can look at them, edit them, screw them up and learn.

It's an open invitation to hack!

2 hours ago, TheEvils said:

So should we be posting txx files?

It makes no difference to me, I'm going to decompress, decrypt, deconstruct it, or whatever... Besides, you have no choice if it has to work in v7.5. It won't load in any other format.

17 minutes ago, EJAX said:

It makes no difference to me, I'm going to decompress, decrypt, deconstruct it, or whatever... Besides, you have no choice if it has to work in v7.5. It won't load in any other format.

I am in the process of transitioning anyway. I just know the other site bans posting of txx files, something about it is some companies intellectual property and they will come after you if your hosting them.  I guess maybe that is not the case over here.

On 2/22/2021 at 6:56 PM, TheEvils said:

something about it is some companies intellectual property and they will come after you..

Y'all got chased over hell and back to keep this program, and you call THEM paranoid? That's RICH! I should give you the benefit of the doubt, though; maybe you weren't there? I was a late-comer myself, but I got to hear all about it, despite it being against the site rules. Ah, but any TRUE Netizen knows: if it can be downloaded it's automatically yours. For 25 years I've been DYING to hear someone make that argument in a courtroom. With my luck, it'll be ME!

• 3 weeks later...

We just hit 500 members, not bad for a few weeks.

That said, there is still thousands of ex Garden members that don't know we're here,

so if you want to help, please spread the word around.

Thank you.

• 1 month later...

We just reach 1000 members!

Slowly but surely we're reaching back the community.

Continue to spread the word, so everyone can fallow important announcements.

Thank you.

Team K17

• _K17_ pinned this topic