Nvedit question

Bashis

im running tale of two wastelands, it loads up just fine in game and works normally, but if i try to use nvedit with any of the plugins in i get this line right after anchorage.esm

[01:07] Background Loader: [Anchorage.esm] Building reference info.
[01:10] Background Loader: Fatal: <EAssertionFailed: Assertion failure (P:\BethWorkbench\wbImplementation.pas, line 7342)>
[02:21] Background Loader: finished

any clue whats causing it, or at least what that kind of error means? as it disables editing meaning i cant alter any ttw mods until its resolved, i have the question posed on the ttw forums, but help comes pretty slowly over there.

Looks like there may be a bad workbench in the Anchorage DLC, just going by the error text. I'm working on rebuilding my Fallout installs and setting up TTW. If you haven't got an answer by the time I'm done setting stuff up I'll see if I can encounter it too and come up with an answer.

any clue on what it would take to fix an error like this? the tech support on ttw gave me a generic response telling me nvedit errors generally happen when your load order tries to load a file dependant on a master lower in the load order.......no help at all considering the error isnt a defunct master error to begin with, its a bad file that probably is caused by the patcher.

P:\BethWorkbench is just the directory where the source files are stored on the author PC.

I'd recommend updating to the latest version, 3.0.29 and try again.

If the issue persists, report it in the Nexus comments, or at BethSoft forum.

Archived