Help with lastException

16 minutes ago, andgie said:

I keep on getting an lastExeption error and I can't figure it out. It doesn't mention any of my mods.

Anyone have an idea what it says? Thanks in advance.

lastException.txt 2.02 kB · 1 download

This is typical routing error when sims try to take shortcuts to objects.

Or objects they can't path too which in your case looks like a toilet.

You should try moving your toilets around or rearranging the bathroom.

Normally these should be occasional random errors but if it happens all the time then something is placed wrong on a lot or a bugged out object. 

5 minutes ago, andgie said:

Okay, thank you so much for looking at it.

It happens pretty much all the time.

I have since removed all my saves and tried starting over.

If it happens again with a new save try doing an Origin Repair.

Otherwise we'll have to look at your mods/cc next.

2 minutes ago, andgie said:

I tried an Origin repair before starting a new game and it happened again within the first 5 minutes.

This time it looks like it was a social interaction that caused the error.

lastException.txt 2.14 kB · 0 downloads

Post your WickedWhimsInfoLog.log here and it might lend us more clues.

Have to leave for an hour or two but will check when I'm back home again later.

3 hours ago, andgie said:

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your help.

WickedWhimsInfoLog.log 809.01 kB · 1 download

To start with you need to delete all these duplicates listed in the Log file.

Possible Duplicated Mod Files (87): 3 Stud Hoops Earrings XxBlacksims.package, BLS Mags Deco Conversion.package, BLS Mags Deco Tilted Conversion.package, BLS_IMVU_Fur Rug (Circle).package, BLS_IMVU_Fur Rug (Rectangle).package, BLS_Zaddy Beard 2.0 (Brow Scar Category).package, BLS_Zaddy Beard 2.0 (Tights Category).package, Black Girl Magic Clutter XxBlacksims.package, BomberJacketsXxBSrecolor.package, Ebonix_BonnieCF.package, Ebonix_BonnieCFV2.package, Ebonix_BonnieCFV3.package, Ebonix_BonnieCFV4.package, Ebonix_BonniePF.package, Ebonix_BonniePFV2.package, Ebonix_BonniePFV3.package, Ebonix_BonniePFV4.package, Ebonix_CleopatraCF.package, Ebonix_CleopatraCFClips.package, Ebonix_CleopatraCFV2.package, Ebonix_CleopatraCFV2Clips.package, Ebonix_CleopatraPF.package, Ebonix_CleopatraPFClips.package, Ebonix_DaTruthDreadsCM.package, Ebonix_DaTruthDreadsCMV2.package, Ebonix_DaTruthDreadsPM.package, Ebonix_DaTruthDreadsPMV2.package, Ebonix_FlowerChildCF.package, Ebonix_FlowerChildPF.package, Ebonix_FlowerChildSunflowersCF.package, Ebonix_FlowerChildSunflowersPF.package, Ebonix_KillmongerDreadsCM.package, Ebonix_KillmongerDreadsPM.package, Ebonix_L.O.C.PrinceCM.package, Ebonix_L.O.C.PrincePM.package, Ebonix_LilZaddyDreadsCM.package, Ebonix_LilZaddyDreadsCMV2.package, Ebonix_LilZaddyDreadsPM.package, Ebonix_LilZaddyDreadsPMV2.package, Ebonix_MamaDeeCF.package, Ebonix_MamaDeeCFAcc.package, Ebonix_MamaDeeCFV2.package, Ebonix_MamaDeePF.package, Ebonix_MamaDeePFV2.package, Ebonix_NiveaCF.package, Ebonix_NiveaClipsCF.package, Ebonix_PinkLemonadeCF.package, Ebonix_PinkLemonadePF.package, Ebonix_PocahuntyWaterfallGoddessCF.package, Ebonix_PocahuntyWaterfallGoddessCFClips.package, Ebonix_QXEENSHXTBardiBraidsCF.package, Ebonix_QXEENSHXTBardiBraidsCFNoBeads.package, Ebonix_QXEENSHXTBardiBraidsPF.package, Ebonix_QXEENSHXTBardiBraidsPFNOBEADS.package, Ebonix_QXEENSHXTBardiBraidsThreadCF.package, Ebonix_RavenCF.package, Ebonix_RavenCFThread.package, Ebonix_RavenCFV2.package, Ebonix_RavenPF.package, Ebonix_RavenPFThread.package, Ebonix_RavenPFV2.package, GPME-GOLD-Glossy-Eyes.package, HFO_TS4TorsoHipsHeight.package, Jessica Beads XxBlacksims.package, Jessica Braids XxBlacksims.package, LUUMIA_mod_EarPresets.package, LUUMIA_mod_HipShape.package, MMSIMS Eyelash v3 Glasses.package, Mark Dreads Xxblacksims.package, Melanin bracelet XxBlacksims.package, PSEyes69ND.package, PS_NaraEyeGlitter.package, SayaSims_Eyeliner N2.package, ShinoKCRS4 Island Lounger Blanket.package, ShinoKCRS4 Island Lounger Pillow.package, [ d r e a m g i r l ] 3 D_L a s h e s_V4.package, [MB] Non-default feet female 4V.package, [MER]TattooN07.tsr.package, [Severinka] TS4  Yuna bedroom - vanity table.package, [THISISTHEM] Sarah Skin.package, [YOUNZOEY]_T_SHIRTS_01_(AM).package, cmar_EnhancedButtSliders.package, cmar_EnhancedLowerLegSliders.package, cmar_EnhancedThighSliders.package, obscurus eyelids sliders N1.package, obscurus lips slider N5.package, teanmoon_MouthScaleSlider.package

These 2 files look like the same thing only downloaded twice as one has the (1), so find and delete that one, these are duplicates also.

XxBlacksims(1).package

XxBlacksims.package

S-Club ts4 WM Nails 202012 New mesh  (1).package

S-Club ts4 WM Nails 202012 New mesh .package

Mandala_Meditation_Stool_4C_Version_AnnW (1).package

Mandala_Meditation_Stool_4C_Version_AnnW.package

EbonixMorrisonGraphicsNewWorksCollectionLarge (1).package

EbonixMorrisonGraphicsNewWorksCollectionLarge.package

Make sure these script mods are all updated

[PimpMySims4]

MCCC

Nisa's WP

To prevent further duplicates you need to organize you mods folders by categories.

It will also help if you need to remove certain categories to test for broken mods/cc.

Example:

Mods/CC Build Buy Objects

Mods/CC Clothing

Mods/CC Makeup

Mods/CC Hairstyles

Mods/CC Paintings

Mods/MCCC

Mods/Nisa's WP

Mods/WickedWhimsMod

Mods/Wicked Animations

Mods Wicked Toys and Objects

etc.

The only singe file left in your Mods should be the Resource.cfg and everything else should be named folders for mods/cc.

Don't see anything that stands out so you might have to do the 50/50 mod/cc removal to find the problem.

Unless it was something to do with all the duplicates that is.

49 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

These 2 files look like the same thing only downloaded twice as one has the (1), so find and delete that one, these are duplicates also.

XxBlacksims(1).package

XxBlacksims.package

S-Club ts4 WM Nails 202012 New mesh  (1).package

S-Club ts4 WM Nails 202012 New mesh .package

Mandala_Meditation_Stool_4C_Version_AnnW (1).package

Mandala_Meditation_Stool_4C_Version_AnnW.package

EbonixMorrisonGraphicsNewWorksCollectionLarge (1).package

EbonixMorrisonGraphicsNewWorksCollectionLarge.package

Also possible these are different versions so check the file sizes and dates.

If you had a folder for CC Nails with all in one location you can open the folder and examine all the filenames for (1)'s.

Same thing for other CC folders.

I suspect you may have more of these as those listed were just the ones I happened to spot.

With that much CC it's tough to spot everything.

Camuflaje - Mina (1).package

Camuflaje - Mina.package

LV Earrings Female XxBlacksims(1).package

LV Earrings Female XxBlacksims.package,

LV Supreme Necklace XxBlacksims(1).package

LV Supreme Necklace XxBlacksims.package

Nose Ring XxBlacksims(1).package

Nose Ring XxBlacksims.package

Make sure these are updated too... Neia_Careers_Commons.package

FalseHope_BasicInformation_NSFWAddon.ts4script, FalseHope_BasicInformation_NSFWAddon_SexualQuirks.package, FalseHope_BasicInformation_NSFWAddon_SexualQuirks.ts4script, FalseHope_Bimbo.package, FalseHope_Bimbo.ts4script, FalseHope_DomSub.package, FalseHope_DomSub.ts4script, FalseHope_EroticFlower.package, FalseHope_EroticFlower.ts4script, FalseHope_Fuckboy.package, FalseHope_Fuckboy.ts4script, FalseHope_Horny.package, FalseHope_Horny.ts4script, FalseHope_OnlineTherapySession.package, FalseHope_OnlineTherapySession.ts4script, FalseHope_PregnancyGlow.package, FalseHope_PregnancyGlow.ts4script, FalseHope_Pregnancy_BirthClass.package, FalseHope_SexAddict.package, FalseHope_SexAddict.ts4script, FalseHope_SexualEducation.package, FalseHope_Slut.package, FalseHope_Slut.ts4script, FalseHope_TheNakedTruths.package, FalseHope_TheNakedTruths.ts4script, FalseHope_TherapySession.package

4 hours ago, andgie said:

Hi, I've removed duplicates, removed CC and organized my files. I tried the 50/50 method and thought I found the CC causing the issue.

However it started happening again. Is it possible for you to look at my last exception or wicked whims log again? mc_lastexception.htmlmc_lastexception.html

WickedWhimsInfoLog.log 729.5 kB · 1 download

MCCC error looks like a build buy item problem

Last Module Called: build_buy.py

Last Function Called: get_location_plex_id

Error message: Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (TypeError: an integer is required (got type NoneType)), CategoryID: build_buy:624

You might have found one problem but it's possible there are more than one.

Nehanda Household, possibly an apartment, WW Tampon Box?

Could also be something sims are trying to use but it's bugged or in a bad location.

Tricky this error is.