Difficulties with 3BBB, OCBP, and Collision

Basically, right now I'm trying to get this mod to work with this one. But at the moment, no matter what I try, something doesn't work. Currently, no collision is happening, and boobs don't jiggle when my character is naked - but they do jiggle when they are clothed, interestingly enough. I'm not really tech savvy, and the concept of load order is still something I struggle to grasp with. Not really sure what's going wrong. I'm using 3BBB with CBBE, as I couldn't figure out fusion girl.

I have both the OCBP mods, and have tried one without the other with little progress.

If you think you can solve this mystery with some more information, let me know.

9 minutes ago, aghjax said:

OCBPC is for Collison, OCBP is just jiggle. And 3BBB bodies need their own ocbp.ini file to work with either. Grab one from MTM presets.

MTM presets? What're those and where can I find them? Also shouldn't they be included in the first mod I mentioned?

Edit: Wait, duh. The MTM thing is one of the things I'm trying to get to work.

51 minutes ago, Verable said:

Basically, right now I'm trying to get this mod to work with this one. But at the moment, no matter what I try, something doesn't work. Currently, no collision is happening, and boobs don't jiggle when my character is naked - but they do jiggle when they are clothed, interestingly enough. I'm not really tech savvy, and the concept of load order is still something I struggle to grasp with. Not really sure what's going wrong. I'm using 3BBB with CBBE, as I couldn't figure out fusion girl.

I have both the OCBP mods, and have tried one without the other with little progress.

If you think you can solve this mystery with some more information, let me know.

1)you need only 1 physics: OCBP or OCBPC

2)you need only 1 preset: MTM 3B OCBP - OCBPC Physics and Collision Preset - Beta

18 hours ago, Indarello said:

1)you need only 1 physics: OCBP or OCBPC

2)you need only 1 preset: MTM 3B OCBP - OCBPC Physics and Collision Preset - Beta

Okay, done, but now they only jiggle when naked and I don't see any collision happening.

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/2/2021 at 11:52, Verable said:

Terminé simplemente descubriendo a la chica de fusión y usando una versión anterior. ¡Gracias por ayudar, chicos!

What version did you use? I'm going through the same thing, so I would like you to give me a list of the things you used to get collision between the penis and the vagina