AAF is not getting detected by MCM but yet is still working, (061) no actor found in range

hello i tried recently to mod my fallout 4 with AAF and all the mod that can accompany it and when i was done trying and start a new game i get prompts that tell me that AAF is installed proprely as well as the themes. I installed Leito animation pack as well as the patch for it but when i press the home button i cannot find any actors. I went one a other save and the only actor i could find was dogmeat and there was only one animation and  i couldn't get to work. does anyone knows what i might have done wrong? I can be more specific if needed be. My mod organiser is Vortex.

34 minutes ago, assburgerdiabeetus said:

hello i tried recently to mod my fallout 4 with AAF and all the mod that can accompany it and when i was done trying and start a new game i get prompts that tell me that AAF is installed proprely as well as the themes. I installed Leito animation pack as well as the patch for it but when i press the home button i cannot find any actors. I went one a other save and the only actor i could find was dogmeat and there was only one animation and  i couldn't get to work. does anyone knows what i might have done wrong? I can be more specific if needed be. My mod organiser is Vortex.

If AAF can't even find your character, then it sounds like you're using a race mod that isn't supported. If you hit "Home" them "Delete" you can open the AAF Admin and see what's going on.
Oh, and there is no MCM for AAF.

22 hours ago, izzyknows said:

If AAF can't even find your character, then it sounds like you're using a race mod that isn't supported. If you hit "Home" them "Delete" you can open the AAF Admin and see what's going on.
Oh, and there is no MCM for AAF.

Thanks for the reply mate it's apreciated. To answer your question no i am not using any race mod in the game that can alter those thing. secondly, after looking in the errors section i notice a couple errors https://imgur.com/bSNLA1a. Any ideas how i can patch those?

4 hours ago, assburgerdiabeetus said:

Thanks for the reply mate it's apreciated. To answer your question no i am not using any race mod in the game that can alter those thing. secondly, after looking in the errors section i notice a couple errors https://imgur.com/bSNLA1a. Any ideas how i can patch those?

The warnings are not a big deal for the most part and can be ignored. Basically one of the animation packs or patches you have installed is referencing a mod you don't have and or use. Now I would install Devious Devices, as a good number of mods work with or even require DD. But the last warning might be an issue. If AAF can't find the human race data, then shite isn't gonna work.

If you open Data\AAF\AAF_actorTypeData_human.xml you should see something like,
<group id="Human">
    <actorType form="2CB72" id="ActorTypeHuman"/>
</group>

If not re-install AAF.

On 2/13/2021 at 9:38 AM, izzyknows said:

The warnings are not a big deal for the most part and can be ignored. Basically one of the animation packs or patches you have installed is referencing a mod you don't have and or use. Now I would install Devious Devices, as a good number of mods work with or even require DD. But the last warning might be an issue. If AAF can't find the human race data, then shite isn't gonna work.

If you open Data\AAF\AAF_actorTypeData_human.xml you should see something like,
<group id="Human">
    <actorType form="2CB72" id="ActorTypeHuman"/>
</group>

If not re-install AAF.

After reinstalling AAF manualy instead of using vortex and realising that some of my mods  where not up to date i found out what cause the isssues but now i think i got others problems like 300 of them... i think they might be linked to bodytalk? Also is there anything else that i could send to help you guys to help me? https://imgur.com/DmE0AO4

5 hours ago, assburgerdiabeetus said:

After reinstalling AAF manualy instead of using vortex and realising that some of my mods  where not up to date i found out what cause the isssues but now i think i got others problems like 300 of them... i think they might be linked to bodytalk? Also is there anything else that i could send to help you guys to help me? https://imgur.com/DmE0AO4

That was bad idea, you missing morph settings. Probably file data/aaf/aaf_morph...

• 1 year later...