Major issues with AAF.

Ok so I'm at an ends. I have tried everything to make it work again but its just broken. 

ok so I was playing my newly modded game and everything was working reasonably fine, I have violate installed so I was getting used to that but after turning the game on again one afternoon aaf had just stopped/ like the home key does nothing, the game will just go along and if I surrender I'm left in this position forever unless I terminate the event. I am able to  ask npc for sex however nothing happens. I have looked at patches, spent probably 10 hours looking over a thousand forums to find a a fix and I cant. I will do a fresh install of aaf and all related mods. tried leaving only aaf and related mods on and going 1 by 1 by 1 and its still didn't work.  manually deleted the files and reinstalled and still nothing. I did have an issue with opening any UI and the game ctd and I couldn't figure that out for ages until aaf stopped working and left me able to open the pip boy and other UI's as if it was normal but now I have this issue. I have tried everything I can and if I'm in the wrong spot to be posting this then  I'm happy to go copy it to a new thread but please if anyone knows how to fix it ill be waiting. ill do my best to respond but chances are ill be working

Also AAF themes isnt working as well and neither is all of sex attributes, its like all the important parts of aaf are just gone and or (more than likely) corrupted

Attached is

- Screenshots of what's happening.

- Load Order

- Plugin Order

- Papyrus 1-4

- AAF Logs 0,1

seriously thank you for helping, cant wait for my PC to go back to getting gang banged in a raider camp. jk but seriously thanks.

20210210232955_1.jpg

20210210233004_1.jpg

20210210233036_1.jpg

loadorder.txt plugins.txt Papyrus.0.log Papyrus.1.log Papyrus.2.log Papyrus.3.log AAFLog.1.log AAFLog.0.log

On 10.02.2021 at 8:36 PM, kdoggo17 said:

Ok so I'm at an ends. I have tried everything to make it work again but its just broken. 

ok so I was playing my newly modded game and everything was working reasonably fine, I have violate installed so I was getting used to that but after turning the game on again one afternoon aaf had just stopped/ like the home key does nothing, the game will just go along and if I surrender I'm left in this position forever unless I terminate the event. I am able to  ask npc for sex however nothing happens. I have looked at patches, spent probably 10 hours looking over a thousand forums to find a a fix and I cant. I will do a fresh install of aaf and all related mods. tried leaving only aaf and related mods on and going 1 by 1 by 1 and its still didn't work.  manually deleted the files and reinstalled and still nothing. I did have an issue with opening any UI and the game ctd and I couldn't figure that out for ages until aaf stopped working and left me able to open the pip boy and other UI's as if it was normal but now I have this issue. I have tried everything I can and if I'm in the wrong spot to be posting this then  I'm happy to go copy it to a new thread but please if anyone knows how to fix it ill be waiting. ill do my best to respond but chances are ill be working

Also AAF themes isnt working as well and neither is all of sex attributes, its like all the important parts of aaf are just gone and or (more than likely) corrupted

Attached is

- Screenshots of what's happening.

- Load Order

- Plugin Order

- Papyrus 1-4

- AAF Logs 0,1

seriously thank you for helping, cant wait for my PC to go back to getting gang banged in a raider camp. jk but seriously thanks.

20210210232955_1.jpg

20210210233004_1.jpg

20210210233036_1.jpg

loadorder.txt 3.73 kB · 1 download plugins.txt 3.76 kB · 1 download Papyrus.0.log 63.45 kB · 0 downloads Papyrus.1.log 60.23 kB · 0 downloads Papyrus.2.log 44.87 kB · 0 downloads Papyrus.3.log 58.28 kB · 0 downloads AAFLog.1.log 48.27 kB · 0 downloads AAFLog.0.log 65.85 kB · 1 download

1)esp/esm list is close to usless when you asking for aaf help, better to upload mod list with load order for it

2)set my patch priority higher

3)next time better dont write long story about your problem, or better put it in spoiler, trywrite short description of your problem with 10-20 words, because most users dont want spent much time reading stories