Sui Cup Transsexuals with Hard Boner & BB++ VERY Lovers PK Friendly

I found this mod by BellaGail creator of BetterFemales

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/38781

its 10x better looking imo or maybe its just because its 100x easier to install lol :P

Oh indeed, it is a very hot Vampire :D.

Maybe I should make a Vampire themed mod one day.

This race looks GREAT.

It looks like soon I will have to merge some mods to make room ;).

Good find ^^

Also when you get things working I'd love to see a Transsexual Vampire Girl screen shot :P.

You can post here or in the Transsexual thread @_@.

Yes, you do not need them.

The foot female pretty much contains everything you need this is why.

Just drag it to your folder lol.

It will work. The foot female covers, the Foot, Lowerbody and Upperbody.

Everything needed is there. I even included the texture (the ones there) because they look best with the SuiCup body.

I put the four files that weren't copies into my textures>>>characters>>>imperial>>>female folder

and I got a basic body....  ive put all the files into that folder and got the basic body

wtf am I doing wrong :(

That is strange, X_X not sure what you are doing wrong though.

An in game screenshot should do the trick. Remember you have to ALSO use the gender in game that your putting the files into.

Very seldom someone encounters an issue, but sometimes Oblivion can be a bit ugly and temperamental.

But I have 4 PC's 3 with Oblivon and all 3 works perfect (mind you these are vanilla for testing purposes).

So very seldom that the files are already there as I always wipe it clean back to vanilla. Since it allows me to troubleshoot issues better.

Something is wrong on your Oblivion's end it seems sadly but I am not sure what.

If you can when you do decide to play again show some screenshots.

my head hands and feet are pale the color there supposed to be but my top and bottom parts of my body are the default brown bra and panties and the default skintone

Wow that is strange you sure your using the right gender?

That sounds like something I had when I first played.

I did not install the actual body and the texture pathing was wrong.

Also REALLY screenshots would help tons

I am talking in game.

But yeah not really sure why it is causing so much trouble to get it to work.

I know other mods sometimes hard code the body texture and I will say if you installed other body mods it will look bad. like real bad.

You would need to disable other body replacer mods.

But all the issues your referring too have been addressed with my first release.

Hence why it was repacked at least 8 times.

You really should show an ingame screenshot.

It is the only way I maybe able to fully see.

Also try BOTH genders nude.

I need to see you work with me so I can try to work with you.

Because my 2 test PC's work PERECT and other friends of mine who have this same mod all showed satisfaction with the result.

If anything though a simple fix might be to install the DMRA body mod, and than paste mine over it.

Suicup and DMRA are VERY compatible.

But yeah the issues your having are very strange.

It should really not be this difficult to get things running. X_X.

I am trying my best to help. But you need to really work with me here.

X_X.

Wow your Oblivion is very stubborn I must say.

I really want you to play the body.

But not sure how it will go X_X.

Try this first as a test.

If this does not work (this mod had 100% working)  then something is gravely wrong with your oblivion and maybe you should consider checking either your mods for body replaces that maybe active or an alternate fresh install.

http://www.mediafire.com/?446h3h0mar7b5bc

I warn this is the bigger boobed body

This one had over 1k downloads with no issues reported.

This is how the body more or less looks, sorry for the none nude pic.

But by default I do not use nude but actually my own set of undergarmets as the nude body replacer. Ain't that a shocker? for a major perv like myself? lolz.

Oblivion+2013-04-24+19-24-13-43.jpg

Oblivion+2013-04-24+19-25-33-21.jpg

But still try this too.

But yeah I cannot do much since I am not SEEING the issue, but in the end it may just be a major issue with your game as mentioend many times.

Because no one else has this issue, and those who do either usually have an issue because they are

1) using an A cup body compatible texture

2) Are using a another body replacer

3) using a creature replacer

4) using a mod that is a body replacer that comes with an ESP

5) using a messed up race (that is that modders issue)

6) Do not have my texture files which I include with other options in each mod

7) Not using MY skeletons

8) are just dragging and dropping into the date with out first choosing which gender(s) they want to replace

9) Have incompatible mods, and I am not sure which one those would be sadly because after my wipe only a VERY few non HS mods make it to my game as I have a MAJOR mod in the works that will be several GB's Big if things go according to plan.

10) Video card messed up

11) Never installed mods before (This tbh is something that I've also struggled with for a while but I had to do my own research to get it right for the DMRA when I first got it; the difference for you is I am actaully trying my best to help you. I started playing Oblivion with not much people sticking around to provide support so I have to be resourceful) .

Keep in mind I am not the worlds best troubleshooter but I am trying my best to help and hope you understand my major efforts here. Worst case is my last guess is to download a DMRA body replacer mod (which I can link you to in a worst case , but I have to find it) and then overwrite it with my works. Because as mentioend many times Suicup and DMRA are VERY compatible, actually what Sui cup can wear for Shoes, neck and Gloves so can DMRA and Visa Versa and they have the SAME exact texture paths.

But yeah these are some common issues

I really hope this is helping once again.

I will try to stick around to see what else I can think of if anything.

I really do not want to beg to go Team Viewer your PC and install it for you lol.

Because it is sure to work unless you got one of the issues above which pretty much 90% of what I said should address.

Unless you need a vanilla install which I do not recommend for just one mod.

But still try this too.

But yeah I cannot do much since I am not SEEING the issue, but in the end it may just be a major issue with your game as mentioend many times.

Because no one else has this issue, and those who do either usually have an issue because they are

1) using an A cup body compatible texture

2) Are using a another body replacer

3) using a creature replacer

4) using a mod that is a body replacer that comes with an ESP

5) using a messed up race (that is that modders issue)

6) Do not have my texture files which I include with other options in each mod

7) Not using MY skeletons

8) are just dragging and dropping into the date with out first choosing which gender(s) they want to replace

9) Have incompatible mods, and I am not sure which one those would be sadly because after my wipe only a VERY few non HS mods make it to my game as I have a MAJOR mod in the works that will be several GB's Big if things go according to plan.

10) Video card messed up

11) Never installed mods before (This tbh is something that I've also struggled with for a while but I had to do my own research to get it right for the DMRA when I first got it; the difference for you is I am actaully trying my best to help you. I started playing Oblivion with not much people sticking around to provide support so I have to be resourceful) .

Keep in mind I am not the worlds best troubleshooter but I am trying my best to help and hope you understand my major efforts here. Worst case is my last guess is to download a DMRA body replacer mod (which I can link you to in a worst case , but I have to find it) and then overwrite it with my works. Because as mentioend many times Suicup and DMRA are VERY compatible, actually what Sui cup can wear for Shoes, neck and Gloves so can DMRA and Visa Versa and they have the SAME exact texture paths.

But yeah these are some common issues

I really hope this is helping once again.

1 I use HGEC before I used Sui Cup or when im not using Sui cup

2 HGEC but I replaced the files with yours

3 im using Lovers bitch gone wild but that just adds creatures not replaces them and I was having trouble before that

4 I don't think HDEC come with a esp

5 I use BellaGails Vampires Race Mod which requires hgec or so Im told

6 I put the foot and hand files in the imperial folder

7 I put in your Skeletons

8 nope

9 idk

10 doubt it

11 possible but unlikely because I don't have any trouble with skyrim mods or any or mods or than the damn Beautiful people

Wow LOLZ,

You totally did not even install the mod LOLZ.

It looks like that.

Those are vanilla bodies and textures.

This is strange I think there was an issue with others about body replacer mods not showing up but not sure where I saw it.

Yeah that is very strange.

I am looking for a DMRA replacer that has a texture but not finding much.

Literally the only thing this looks like is your NOT putting the stuff in the right directories at all.

You may want to look at the nif files in the RIGHT folders.

Remember you HAVE to go in.

Please do not make me make a video of me dragging the folders from the instal to the game folder :(.

That would be too time consuming for a simple task ><.

It you REALLY have to put them in the _male folder for the nifs.

But other than that I am not sure why your characters are default.

Have you used other body re placers yet?

Because your thing is looking like it is hardcoded to be default. Like I said I remembered having the same issue but don't think the mod I downloaded to fix it is still here as I did NOT have the luxery of the person who made the mod trying to help me once so ever. But I will look but please really work with me here.

From what it looks like literally nothing has been done.

Your not alone mate.

I'v never had so much trouble getting a mod to work for someone.

But I mean I really don't know what to tell you that will not sound like a broken record.

The only other thing You can do is take out , reput. But you have to play around with it.

I am not a pro- fixer of these things.

And honestly me not being able to help you is really shooting down my confidence.

So I am not sure I want to stress you nor me out. Because I've literally pm'd a few others who I know have the mod.

They told me they had zero issues with it.

Only thing I can tell you is seek advice if you want to from others as well.

Because I do not carry the knowledge to get it to work.

I really want you to enjoy my work. But I cannot fix an issue that is out of my expertise.

The mod SHOULD work and for the many times again stated the only thing is your not carefully putting it in to the folders.

Or your race is hard coded.

Maybe Set Body might cause some issues too, because I have another race that when it is nude they do not show up right.

But really I am getting rather depressed trying to get this to work to no avail, especially considering I am saying EVERYTHING imaginable.