Sui Cup Transsexuals with Hard Boner & BB++ VERY Lovers PK Friendly

Hmm Ok I will keep looking.

Sorry if it is going slow.

Just never encountered it so I am seeing if I can produce it on my PC and see if I can come up with a solution.

BTW Can you link the EXACT mod? (Or is it mine lol)  I usually manually install ;).

But I do Windows 7 :D

Thanks for downloading, also when it comes to the actual individual being a transsexual I have to figure out how to make only the main character be a Transexual. Sadly I have not really figured it out as I kind of liked he idea of replacing all men with transsexuals xD.

I will see if I can figure that out. ;)

-HS :)

thank you :)

Oh of course, I actually think several people would like to be the ONLY transsexual running around.

Keep in mind there are two ways this can some what be achieved with out much knowledge.

One would be to make armors and clothign (maybe even full stock replacer) but instead of go nuts and make one for NPC etc. Just make a bunch and make a special crate that contains everything that the PC (playable character/ player character) uses.  This would be quick and kind of workable way (actually this is kind of how it works with my current mods, as I do not by default equip the NPC's with the Transsexual outfits).

Also another simple way is to add the body parts as an actual outfit as Speedbuster does sometimes in mods, which in some sense makes you the only one with the body. Of course Lovers w PK kind of break the rule of that. As if I am not mistaken it takes the lower half in some Folder that I think starts with the Letter A (I replaced my bodies in their instead of roberts lower half). But yeah not sure fully the workings of that as I kind of have the mods turned off atm.

But I will try to find the official way as I've seen a few DMRA mods that ONLY the PC wears skimpy clothing and that would be hot, as I am slowly working on a full clothing/armor conversion and one of the conversions include the Sui Cup Transsexual body type :).

-Happysparkles ;)

I Use SetBody for changing just the body on my PC instead of affecting everybody. If you use a custom body that is not apart of SetBody you will have to add this manually to the folder structure for Setbody if you need help for doing this I will tell, currently do not have oblivion installed but I do have the data folder backed up.

Thanks for downloading, also when it comes to the actual individual being a transsexual I have to figure out how to make only the main character be a Transexual. Sadly I have not really figured it out as I kind of liked he idea of replacing all men with transsexuals xD.

Oh of course, I actually think several people would like to be the ONLY transsexual running around.

Keep in mind there are two ways this can some what be achieved with out much knowledge.

One would be to make armors and clothign (maybe even full stock replacer) but instead of go nuts and make one for NPC etc. Just make a bunch and make a special crate that contains everything that the PC (playable character/ player character) uses. This would be quick and kind of workable way (actually this is kind of how it works with my current mods, as I do not by default equip the NPC's with the Transsexual outfits).

Also another simple way is to add the body parts as an actual outfit as Speedbuster does sometimes in mods, which in some sense makes you the only one with the body. Of course Lovers w PK kind of break the rule of that. As if I am not mistaken it takes the lower half in some Folder that I think starts with the Letter A (I replaced my bodies in their instead of roberts lower half). But yeah not sure fully the workings of that as I kind of have the mods turned off atm.

But I will try to find the official way as I've seen a few DMRA mods that ONLY the PC wears skimpy clothing and that would be hot, as I am slowly working on a full clothing/armor conversion and one of the conversions include the Sui Cup Transsexual body type :).

-Happysparkles ;)

I Use SetBody for changing just the body on my PC instead of affecting everybody. If you use a custom body that is not apart of SetBody you will have to add this manually to the folder structure for Setbody if you need help for doing this I will tell, currently do not have oblivion installed but I do have the data folder backed up.
Hey skillz,

If you can can you tell me how it works? Because I know alot of people who want to be a transsexual bit they want to be the only one in the game. I would also like to know how to have the bodies only be for my character but will it also work for armors? Sorry just I like straight forward Info on it. I remember seeing the info on it and just all that other stuff got me confused. I hope this is not a dumb question. If anything I want to do this so I can make a set body structure with my mods. I may even ask about making my own since I work with 3 body types suicup , btra and Hgec a cup(?).

Also I did not forget about you dissocial just need to get home from work and see if we can figure that out. I may need to do some clearing of my pc first since I have alot of space used in my pc lol. I forgot the file was a whooping GB ++

dont worry about that I decided to just go with Raven Elves.

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/22838

and forget about beautiful people unless there is some Lovers PK files that require it.

I just wanted to say thank you for helping me so I added you as a friend :)

I don't have any friends and I tend to cherish the ones that I would have.

also do you like Vampires?

I found this vampire mod.

I haven't tested it but it looks pretty good

http://www.4drulers.com/unholydarkness/

oh and btw do you know how I can get my character to look like the picture in the Raven Elves Photos

or is that part of beautiful people.

do you know if this mod would be compatible with raven elves it requires HGEC or Exnem bodys ?

Thank You for your time :)

Aww Thank you DissocialPersoanlity,

I like Vampires I will have to play around with the mod.

Many times beautiful people helps yes. But I've noticed with some races all your REALLY need is time and a cute race to make it look better.

I still never knew 100% what it totally did besides a few cosmetic changes but I know that after using it my chars (if I edit them) come out cuter.

I guess it helps :D.

Also I think it produces a better skin balance, because my first character (a bretan female) looked like she over did it on the make up (like she was pale in many places) after I installed beautiful people and touching her up she looked more even :D.

Thank you for adding me, it is an honor as well.

I also am kind of shy of people and do not communicate much but I really do wish to break that shell, so feel free to start a conversation with me anytime.

For me it can really help; sadly I am not a people person but I love people so much, it kind of gives people a weird impression of me irl.

But yeah more on that at another time I do not want to bore the on lookers with my social issues (I never understood humans but I love them :P)

-Happysparkles ;)

Okay im currently testing out the vampire mod

its good so far

and if I need beautiful people would I have to give up Raven Elves?

could you help me get it installed?

Oh no beautiful people does not make incompatibilities with Raven Elves.

I personally can help you but I personally would reckon people to use the ESP's and the manual instals (drag and drop) I had a nightmare with OBMM.

I had a nice bunch of mods installed then one day I just clicked it and BAM all my mods deleted and gone. It was so strange (this was mentioend maybe 3 months ago on my blog) I had to start fresh it was a major pain, because things are no where perfect like it used to be. Even my dagger aiming is a little off. And my character only can walk with a mod. Pretty broken and I have no clue how that happened but I managed to substitute some other mods to make it playable.

But yeah I would not mind to help if it does help :D

how do I get it installed then?

what do i download

btw I don't use Wyre Bash is that bad?

because it said Wyre Bash might not work if its installed in program files

EDIT I cant get this mod working :( so I look and I noticed I have 5 Foot files and 3 hand files in my textures folder is that supposed to be like that

there is a

footfemale.dds 

footfemale_n - Copy.dds

footfemale_n (2).dds

footfemale_n.dds

FootFemale2.dds

handfemale.dds

handfemale_n - Copy.dds

handfemale_n.dds

what do i download

EDIT I cant get this mod working :( so I look and I noticed I have 5 Foot files and 3 hand files in my textures folder is that supposed to be like that

there is a

footfemale.dds 

footfemale_n - Copy.dds

footfemale_n (2).dds

footfemale_n.dds

FootFemale2.dds

handfemale.dds

handfemale_n - Copy.dds

handfemale_n.dds

DW I do not use Wyre Bash either because I never took the time to learn it xD.

I do ALL my mods manual install because it seems to be the most reliable way. ;).

But the files you got is this from my mod? Because I do tend to include back ups. Take a look at those files they are different female body textures :).

Really just Foot Female is good. Also Footfemale_n is the normal map so those should work out fine :).

One would be to make armors and clothign (maybe even full stock replacer) but instead of go nuts and make one for NPC etc. Just make a bunch and make a special crate that contains everything that the PC (playable character/ player character) uses. This would be quick and kind of workable way (actually this is kind of how it works with my current mods, as I do not by default equip the NPC's with the Transsexual outfits).

-Happysparkles ;)

Hey skillz,

If you can can you tell me how it works? Because I know alot of people who want to be a transsexual bit they want to be the only one in the game. I would also like to know how to have the bodies only be for my character but will it also work for armors? Sorry just I like straight forward Info on it. I remember seeing the info on it and just all that other stuff got me confused. I hope this is not a dumb question. If anything I want to do this so I can make a set body structure with my mods. I may even ask about making my own since I work with 3 body types suicup , btra and Hgec a cup(?).

Also I did not forget about you dissocial just need to get home from work and see if we can figure that out. I may need to do some clearing of my pc first since I have alot of space used in my pc lol. I forgot the file was a whooping GB ++

Currently looking at modifying a version of SetBody to list BTRA and SUPICUP from the menu, cannot release it publicly since I have no permission from the author so it will have to be sent through pm right now I am studying the scripting structure and make changes from there.

-Happysparkles ;)

Hey skillz,

Currently looking at modifying a version of SetBody to list BTRA and SUPICUP from the menu, cannot release it publicly since I have no permission from the author so it will have to be sent through pm right now I am studying the scripting structure and make changes from there.

Nice let me know I would love to get a copy, if possible can you make one for the Femmeboi mod to?

I will send you the body files if need be, cause I have a few who also want to be a femmeboi and be the only one :P.

-Happysparkles ;)

Hey skillz,

Nice let me know I would love to get a copy, if possible can you make one for the Femmeboi mod to?

I will send you the body files if need be, cause I have a few who also want to be a femmeboi and be the only one :P.

No problem I will add them as well sending the files will help greatly this way everything can be packed up in one package.

Sent; BTW the mod uses the name Trap, Sorry bout that. I have not gotten around yet to making my OWN release of the mod in which then I could make it much better named. I will be calling it Femmeboi, but waiting until I release the first conversion for it. BTW as mentioned in my box if you want anything converted to my any of my bodies let me know :).

what do i download

there is a

footfemale.dds 

footfemale_n - Copy.dds

footfemale_n (2).dds

footfemale_n.dds

FootFemale2.dds

handfemale.dds

handfemale_n - Copy.dds

handfemale_n.dds

I do ALL my mods manual install because it seems to be the most reliable way. ;).

But the files you got is this from my mod? Because I do tend to include back ups. Take a look at those files they are different female body textures :).

Really just Foot Female is good. Also Footfemale_n is the normal map so those should work out fine :).

okay and yes the mod I was talking about was your mod

I will manual install from now on

what do i download

there is a

footfemale.dds 

footfemale_n - Copy.dds

footfemale_n (2).dds

footfemale_n.dds

FootFemale2.dds

handfemale.dds

handfemale_n - Copy.dds

handfemale_n.dds

okay and yes the mod I was talking about was your mod

I will manual install from now on

It's alot smoother aint it? xD

I used all those tools but they tend to complicate things.

I will still make OBMM versions for others who want it. But ever since my game got wiped because my OBMM was being temperamental I will do it no more D:.

Oh for my mod, you have to go in the 2nd folder basically you cannot drag from data, that was a little filing error I made tbh. Once you decide what gender to turn into transsexuals then you open that folder and drop them into the data folders (This being the meshes, textures.), I really should have put the choices first. But this is what happens when you mod all day and are tired but need to make a release soon :P. Actually this was a request ;). I tend to do more simpler request with in 24 hours.

With the Beauty Pack it has been a VERY long time, I think I deleted the Installation folder I had because a GB is a bit much atm, I filled up a 3TB hard drive like it is nothing :(.

So I cannot re-install that and figure it out, but I think you may want to turn on some mods and others and see what happens. I remember the Beauty Pack having like 10 versions (I only needed one) because I kind of got tired of all the issues of figuring out which one would work. I actually stopped using it at some point too, because it made my dremora women just show their teeth lol. I know there are MANY versions the best bet is to look at which one is recommended in mods you use.

I try to make my mods not need that, because there is almost always trouble with those packs X_X.

But make sure your read the full post. Sadly this is how I have to install many mods as others have issues. I tend to either double check the file paths, re-install the mod and if it keeps messing up things there is a major possibility that it is incompatible with another mod, but that would be something I am not sure how to do. I know some others here can provide a hinter from seeing your load order; yet another thing I am not sure how to do :(.

oh I don't really understand what your saying about your mod

and im using these instructions atm

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/833-install-beautiful-people-a-guide-to-setting-up-beautiful-people-modular-bp/?hl=%20guide%20%20beautiful

it seems a little simpler.... :s

Basically with my mod, if worst case Scenario when it comes to Meshes just do this Go to your Oblivion Game Directory then go to

Data/Meshes/Characters/_Male/ In that folder you can do the same navigation after opening my RAR file for my body, go to the corresponding folder which is where the error is.  It will be this Data/ (Than you will have to open which folder you want) Which are Replace Male only or Replace female only or Replace males and females.  So for the sake of example say I want all males into Transsexuals so I would open the Folder Replace male only then go to Meshes/Characters/_Male and then I would take those files and drag to the corresponding folder in my computer.

Now the same rule goes for textures except the Texture Path is Texture/Characters/Imperial/Female then place your files there.

BTW the Transsexual for male and female are set to use female pathing. I may change it in the future but atm it works as I when I make my own races will use maybe different textures for the transsexual male versions itself.

My instructions are not hard but I just try to break it down as much as possible.

For beautiful people I think what your doing should work best.

That is where I would go for Trouble shooting that mod.

I'd be happy to help with Beautiful People but it has been way too long since I installed it :(.

But for the most part when in worst doubt I follow the read me's.

There was another mod where you actually have to install some core files first and then install the mod, it was a rather intricate process and took a few hours to get right.